Our World Our Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our World Our Writing

A place to RP, write your own stories and create your own world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, I need an opinion on something. l

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somebody-SomeonexD
Admin
Somebody-SomeonexD

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-31

So, I need an opinion on something. l Empty
PostSubject: So, I need an opinion on something. l   So, I need an opinion on something. l Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:39 pm

Okay, so does anyone think that me banning Allie was bitchy?
I mean, seriously, She hasn't posted ONE thing, and hasn't been on in forever, and besides, she's probably going to forget about this forum anyways. I didn't know if it was to rational or not. So, please, give me your opinion on this.
<333 Kizzy
Back to top Go down
Somebody-SomeonexD
Admin
Somebody-SomeonexD

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: So, I need an opinion on something. l   So, I need an opinion on something. l Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:44 pm

Oh, and Taylor and I thought it would be alright if Kristen Kennedy joined our group. She's quite good at RP's, and since the other forum (www.ourwritingpwns.darkbb.com) kind of died out, and she has been wanting to find a GOOD RP to RP in...
So, I thought I would inform everyone on that as well.
Thanks!
<3 Kizzy
Back to top Go down
color_me_stupid
Admin
color_me_stupid

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: So, I need an opinion on something. l   So, I need an opinion on something. l Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Yeah I have no problem with you blocking Allie or adding Kristen...but what we all need to do is finish our characters and then start writing posts! I know the first couple of weeks is hard from everyone making characters and all but once the characters are done and over with lets start some RPing!!! Of course you can change your character whenever you want! Okay I'm done now!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, I need an opinion on something. l   So, I need an opinion on something. l Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, I need an opinion on something. l
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our World Our Writing :: Random-
Jump to: