Our World Our Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our World Our Writing

A place to RP, write your own stories and create your own world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phyre Renouf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Phyre Renouf Empty
PostSubject: Phyre Renouf   Phyre Renouf Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Phyre Renouf Stayalive Phyre Renouf 42afcc74-1 Phyre Renouf 2ewfifl Phyre Renouf Reaper

Nickname: Reaper

First Name: Phyre

Middle Name: Abel

Last Name: Renouf

Year: Seventh

House: Gryffindor

Blood purity: Pure

Wand type: The Wood: Mahogany
The Core: Kelpie skin
The Length In Inches: 14ΒΌ
The Attributes: Nice and Supple
What's It Good For: Superb for all Spells

Pet (include picture (nothing out of the ordinary like a Phoenix): Ardala (Tail-less Manx)

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): Irish

Distinguishing Characteristics: I managed to get my house rank tattoo removed a few years back now all I have is my house mark burned in the middle of my chest and of course the multiple face piercing I have (two in each eyebrow, snakebites, nose left nostril is double pierced, tongue pierced, each ear is pierced multiple times)

Height: Varies but I'm really only around 5'7

Weight: Again varies but I tend to stay thin around 134

Eye/Hair: This varies as well it tends to when you're a metamorphas, when I still had my house tattoo my hair was white and I had ruby eyes now that it's gone my hair is bright red and black inky eyes.

Mental/Physical Disorders: Obsessive, sometimes I'll just see something that interests me and it consumes me to the point that everything I am is that color or pattern.

Quirks: I really don't like my bed, you'll usually find me sleeping in front of the fire or in my room on the floor in a nest of blankets and pillows.

Personality: I used to be an arrogant, self absorbed bastard that all changed when the Death Eaters returned. I learned quickly that I was even more of an odd man out and something to be possessed. I ran away from home, disconnected myself from my family and something inside me changed. I became quieter, less flashy, hiding myself away guarding everything that I am deep, deep, inside of myself. I became a savage, a scavenger, an animal, I lost my eye to a fight with a DE when I was sixteen and though I have a false I that I can see with it always remains inky black, I can't change it with me. I am a survivor and will protect those that I love.

Talents: Shifting and shifting quickly, I'm the fastest changing metamorphous I've ever known

Hobbies: N/A

History: I come from the oldest pureblood family in the known world, we can trace our Great Families origins back to the demonic sire of Merlin himself. That being said we haven't changed traditions because we must hold as a stable form for the pureblood community. It's not that we are dark wizards, nor can we be clarified as light we simply are as magic intended a shade of gray that others cannot understand.

That being said most of my family for the past few generations have been in Slytherin but just as Merlin was a wizard of light so am I and I don't mind it. That doesn't tell you much though so I can give you more back story.

In my family we are the decendants of demons, succubi that's why we are often stranger than other witches and wizards, we do things differently than they do. In the time before the wizards split into dark and light we were the same as the others they all branded their childrens skin with a sign of their rank and they all practiced magic and gave it no name. Now only we do that and they call us barbaric but we merely say it is tradition.

My family, our Great Family which spans over oceans and continents, never fell in the with 'dark lords' our world, the world of the family is all we need to consume us. None knew how it began the house rank, but ever since my parents can remember new borns have been branded and then a spell is performed so that their house rank is always shown. The line of black connects to the spinal cord travels into the blood, down the arms and legs into fingers and toes, then it travels up the neck and stretches across the face, no one in the same spot and their across your features displays how vital you are to the family.

Because I am a metamorphus my rank jumped above my fathers, but normally I would have stayed below my older brothers who are below him, until I reached Hogwarts. That too is something strange about our family, most purebloods marry for status and to make more purebloods but we marry to keep up our rank. My father's been married four times, I have multiple half siblings, and yet two of those times he's been married to my mother because her rank spiked. You can only marry someone who ups your rank, if they lower you marry someone else befitting your status.

I finally escaped my family at great price to myself. When the DE's returned and combat training returned to Hogwarts the scythe chose me as it's master. It is a staff of wood where the blade would be fills with light when I will it to, however it was when I killed my first death eater in training that they started to call me Reaper.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: I'm a metamorphus need I say more

Animagus/Patronus:

Animagus: Phyre Renouf Ocelot Ocelot

Patronus: Your Patronus Is A: Doe
Your Patronus Is: Average
You Use It For: Good

Inventory: iPod, female clothes, multiple earrings and accessories that he can change colors of

Weapon: Magical Scythe

Advantages/Disadvantages:

Favorite Teacher/ Subject: Snape/Combat

Strengths: Abilities

Weaknesses: His families ambitions, his brothers hate him (they're Slytherins)
Back to top Go down
https://fangurlsfanfics.darkbb.com

Phyre Renouf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our World Our Writing :: Harry Potter-
Jump to: