Our World Our Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our World Our Writing

A place to RP, write your own stories and create your own world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katelyn Mapes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Somebody-SomeonexD
Admin
Somebody-SomeonexD

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Katelyn Mapes Empty
PostSubject: Katelyn Mapes   Katelyn Mapes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Katelyn Mapes Adumi01
Katelyn Mapes Animegirl11
Katelyn Mapes SnakeBitePiercing (lip piercing)

Nickname: Kate, Mape-o Kizz, Kizztastic, Kizzy

First Name: Katelyn

Middle Name: Alexandria

Last Name: Mapes

Year: 1st

House: Slytherin

Blood purity: Pure Blood

Wand type: The Wood: Juniper
The Core: Centaur Hair
The Length In Inches: 11
The Attributes: Thicker than one usually sees
What's It Good For: Terrific for Transfiguration

Pet (include picture): A cat named Isabella
Katelyn Mapes Kitten

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): Irish, English

Distinguishing Characteristics: I have really nicely grown boobs, my hair because its long and flowing with many different colors in it, and I have snake bite lip piercings

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 128

Eye/Hair: I have a natural brown hair color but I like to experiment with different colors in my hair, I just recently returned as a brunette with some colorful streaks in it! I have hazel colored eyes

Mental/Physical Disorders: Bi-polar

Quirks: I'm seen talking to my cat a lot, I usually wear at least one article of clothing that has orange on it. When I have classes I usually write little stories instead of notes, also my bag consists of many things that don't really involve school at all. Since I started coming to Hogwarts I find that I really don't use their comforter to sleep with, but my favorite Naruto blanket. And you can call me a clumsy because I will totally agree with you.

Personality: My personality is very weird. I love my friends that I have now, but I don't really like to make new friends, unless they're sort of like my other friends. I'm no good at being nice, I'm sort of a bitch when it comes to new people. I can be strange at times. Fair warning, I am a pervert. I could probably take any sentence and make it perverted. I'm mature at times, but immature at times as well. Anything other personality parts I'm missing, I guess it will be a surprise.

Talents: I'm a very gifted artist. I'm told I'm very good at sleeping, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. I can sing well (that's what I've heard).

Hobbies: Paint, sleep, music, hanging out with people/friends

History:

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: Normal wizard powers

Animagus/Patronious: Animagus is a Snake
https://media.photobucket.com/image/orange%20snake/Chez9/Dangerous_snake.jpg?o=2 (really big picture)

Patronious is a White Tiger
Katelyn Mapes White_Tiger

Inventory: My bag with my Zune, laptop, parchment, quills, ink, make-up bag, many different kinds/colors of pencils, paint stuff, and glow sticks. Oh Yeah. You heard that right. Glow Sticks.

Advantages/Disadvantages:

Favorite Teacher/ Subject: Favorite subject is defense against the dark arts. Don't have a favorite teacher...I love them all!

Strengths:

Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down

Katelyn Mapes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our World Our Writing :: Harry Potter-
Jump to: