Our World Our Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our World Our Writing

A place to RP, write your own stories and create your own world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School is in session...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
color_me_stupid
Admin
color_me_stupid

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-31

School is in session... Empty
PostSubject: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:28 pm

As the car came to a stop, Aiden glanced over at Nixie. Her could see the fear in her eyes and in the way she seemed to 'blushing'. "Nixie," he whispered, "just remember I'm right here with you." She looked over at him, her crystal blue eyes had water forming in them as she smiled. "I know," she said and took Aiden's hand and squeezed, turning her head back toward the window. Squeezing back Aiden sighed and looked out his window as well. As the fog started to become clear, he saw the out line of a school, a different school, a school that he wasn't used to. Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes, trying not to think of how the regular students would react to students so new and so different then themselves. Releasing Nixie's hand from his, he quickly ran his fingers through his hair, trying to calm himself. The car came to a complete stop this time, now was the moment of truth.

Glancing at Nixie he saw freshly cried tears running down her pale face. Soothingly Aiden lifted his fingers and brushed the tears away. "Nixie, please don't cry. Everything will be alright I promise."

"How do you know Aiden? What will they say? They won't understand us, any of us Aiden. We're going to be stared at this whole year. I-I don't think I can stand those stares Aiden." Nixie said in a quivering voice. Tears now falling freely from her eyes, Nixie quickly wiped at them and looked away.

What could he say to make her feel less afraid because he had those same feelings running inside him? Instead he put both hands on her cheeks and gently turned her head so he could look her straight in the eyes. "I don't Nixie, but I do know that there will be at least one person not staring at you in disgust but looking at you in awe. You are a beautiful women and with or without special abilities you will always be my sister, my favorite thing about school all the time."

A small smile spread across Nixie's face, "I feel the same about you Aid and that's why you are the best brother a girl could ever have." She laughed and so did he as he finally felt her loosen up.

"So are you ready?" She nodded and pulled out her wallet and handed the check to the driver. Their parents couldn't afford to take off work to bring them to school like every year previous to this. So when they called the taxi service they were given a blank check for the driver and many hugs, kisses, and gifts that they weren't allowed to open until they were in their rooms.

Saying their 'thank yous' to the driver, Nixie and Aiden got out of the car, grabbing some of their smaller bags next to them, went to the open trunk and grabbed their suitcases and loaded onto the cart that was standing next to the car. As they pushed the cart inside the new school they saw some of their other classmates staring in awe at the school. As they walked to the staircase they left the cart with their belongings in line with all the others and joined hands as they followed new and old faces. Nixie's breathing starting becoming quicker and Aiden had to squeeze her hand to comfort her. As the doors to the banquet hall started to become closer with each step Aiden and Nixie looked at each other. They both smiled and tightly held the others hand as they went through the doors leading to a different new school year.

~sSs~

Leanna tapped her freshly painted nails on her seat in her limo. The drive up to this school was more annoyingly long then the old drive. She would admit that she was slightly worried about the new school year but more annoyed that her parents didn't even stay long enough to say good bye. Reaching into her purse, Leanna pulled out a cigarette and a lighter. As she lite the cigarette, she quickly peeked into her driver's mind. The spoiled little brat first has to stink up my whole limo with her smelly perfume and now she has to stink it up with the disgusting smell of smoke. Smiling to herself she inhaled deeply and leaned forward to exhale right into the face of her driver. Coughing he sent her a glare and she returned the stare with a smile of her own. She had to admit this year would be a whole lot of fun seeing as she did have to take some classes with teachers that weren't used to people like her. As she started to day dream about how the teachers would react the limo came to an abrupt stop. "Damn it all!" She cursed as her cigarette fell to the floor. "Why the hell did you slam the brakes Allen?" The cars ahead of me are stopped. There is a long line of waiting Miss Miller. Screw waiting, Leanna thought as she let her mind freely move to the line of cars ahead of her. Soon all the cars started to move apart on her command. "Drive the car Allen before the idiots start to reverse." He did as told and once she was the second in line let the cars freely form the line again.

Angry hooks greeted Leanna as Allen opened the door for her. She grabbed the two bags with her and made Allen get her other bags from the trunk. He loaded them on the cart and pushed it to the door. She looked at him in anger when he stopped. I am sorry Miss Miller but I cannot leave the limo here to push the cart inside. My deepest apologies. "Yes but your wallet will not be as deeply full as you had planned for it to be." She said threw her teeth as she handed him the only $300 instead of the $650 he was supposed to get. "The rest is for what you said inside your mind. Best remember not to think negatively toward the payer Allen. Maybe if you beg, mom and dad will give you the other $350." She grabbed the cart and pushed it inside. As she entered the school everyone stared at her. She knew it was because they knew she was from the 'freak' school but it could also be because of her attire. She didn't care what they thought at this point in time, all she really wanted was a cigarette and a nice bath but that would have to wait until after the 'greeting' or 'welcome' or whatever they called it here. Leanna quickly walked to the banquet hall and pushed open the doors. This was going to be a school year no one would forget.

OOC: I decided to put both Aiden's and Nixie's things together since it would be way to long of a post if I put them separately and seeing as there would be a lot of repeating...no. Also the outfit Leanna is wearing is like the outfit in the second picture of her but less skimpy and more school appropriate in her eyes or it could be the first (I like the second one but if you prefer the first idc).

Last edited by color_me_stupid on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:38 am

The black horsedrawn carriage pulled by a team of four black stallions was over kill to say the least but it fit Ece's mood to a tee. As the carriage door swung open on its own Ece climb out and pulled with her a large travel case and the mini-cases that went on top of it and a duffel bag both which were covered in traditional victorian designs. The carriage door slammed shut and a large shadowy creature swathed in black appeared as if out of no where. Red eyes peered out of the void that was his face and appeared to be flames. "Mistress I must leave you here now but I will always be watching." Ece hugged her shadowy gaurdian, half of her feeling the complete terror of embracing the endless darkness the other half feeling finally at home...but that's what it is to be stuck between worlds. "That Raoul is why I keep you around, you sound menacing and loving at the same time." Raoul had been her personal gaurdian since her birth, Quin had been an elf warrior named Shyten.

Because Ece knew him so well that it was easy to see the demon smile before he and the carriage vanished into a smokey haze. Grabbing her bags Ece's foul mood returned as she approached the sparkling school without Quin. He got to go rule a kingdom while she was stuck here, damn him. Ece heard the dark chuckling of her man servant as he watched as the side walk froze in contact with her left foot and started to melt with her right, no one seemed to be more blanced with her powers than Ece. Even Quin occasionally confused himself and burned what he meant to freeze, but not Ece she knew her body and mind. As the wind brushed her wings softly Ece relaxed a bit and then grinned. "Well look what the cat dragged in my favorite twins with wings." Ece and her brother had both been gifted with a form of wings and being twins thought themselves odd until of course Nixie and Aiden had showed up forming fast bonds with each other.

Ece raced up and hugged each of them tightly Nixie under her left arm and Aiden in her right. "Look at this school full of norms, now that I know you're here my days picking up quite well."

~sSs~

Blaze, duffel thrown over his shoulder and a cigarette in his mouth. Exhaling the smoke at a passing boy he grinned as the Ouran student grimaced and sauntered away. "Ze you shouldn't tease them like that, they really don't know what's going on." Blaze looked to his left and saw Blaise, already dressed in his little Ouran uniform, with a matching suitcase and breifcase. It always amazed Blaze how much his brother could fit comfortably into a situation, of course knowing you would be liked immediately certainly helped things.

"And why don't they know Es?" Blaze said walking forward, his slightly younger brother, more like a twin following behind in deep thought. Of course Blaise was truly looking at the emotions and free flowing thoughts of the school board, never intruding though he could a lot easier than Blaze.

Blaise screwed his eyes tight and then a calm look passed over his face. "They're going to have an assembly and give our situation, introduce us a bit and caution the Ouran students that though we should not be treated differently we are dangerous in many respects." Blaise skipped ahead and looked at his older brother. "Your hairs turning back." Blaze touched his black locks and pulled one down so he could look himself.

"You'r right, though I don't want to fix it just yet, let it be blonde for a bit." It was strange how no matter how strong the hair dye within a day or even a few hours it reverted back to its original color, fucking magic.

"Look Ze! Look at all the people! They're so new and strange and lovely!" Blaze rolled his eyes as Es started to flit from group to group chatting and talking. Finally he was able to grasp the boys collar and reign him in. "Low profile cheif." Es's eyes grew huge and he nodded rapidly. "Look there's Anna, we can chill with her till this assembly thing." The brothers, who happened to have the same walk, strode up to Anna and smiled "Well, looks like someones not going to adjust easily. Ze motioned to her outfit, though he was one to talk as his powder blue uniform had been suspiciously dyed black and was torn to shreds held together only by saftey pins.

"Ze's not going to either, even though each uniform infraction is worse than the last, no exceptions." Es said in a matter of fact tone before laughing, sweetly. "Es thinks he's hot shit because he changed the inside of his coat pink...Could you be anymore gay?" Ze asked his younger half and Es grinned "I don't know can you?"

Seemed like it was going to be just another school year.
Back to top Go down
https://fangurlsfanfics.darkbb.com
color_me_stupid
Admin
color_me_stupid

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Seeing Ece Nixie started to relax. Hugging her tightly and wrapping her arm around her waist as the looked at the new students she couldn't help but giggle at the school of norms as Ece put it. "Oh Ece I'm so happy you're back this year with us! Now we can all fo...oops I mean all three of us can graduate together!" Laughing she looked around and saw many of the non-magical students staring at Ece and them too for that matter. She felt nervous but why should she, she was the one with powers here not them, and of course she was a Senior this year and had a brother that could make girls melt, literally. But what did she have to offer? Nothing really except for the fact that she can fly and hide her wings unlike her brother. The last boyfriend she had almost gotten hospitalized because she fell asleep cuddling him on the couch. As she was remembering the arrangement and the placement of the room she saw the Blaise's walk in. Of course Leanna Miller was with them and of course she was wearing something that showed off her beauty. Why couldn't she have that?

~sSs~

Aiden hugged Ece back and couldn't help to get a little light headed. He had always secretly had a crush on her ever since he first saw her. They had become the best of friends Nixie, Quin, Ece and himself anyway. Quin and Nixie had a thing for a while but they thought it would get in the way of their friendship but he could tell that when Nixie was with another boy or when Quin was with another girl he could see the jealousy coming out in both of them. Today Ece smelled so good and her smile was enough to melt his heart, which was impossible of course.

"So Ece how was your vacation? Nixie and I went to France this summer with our parents. Something new you know?" As they walked forward he could tell Nixie was freaking about something but he didn't know what to say or what to do so he just looked around. Their were so many girls in this school, and most of them not that half bad looking. He looked in the direction Nixie was looking and saw Leanna Miller. She was the 'popular' girl in the school mostly because of her looks, but what he really didn't get was why she could be so happy on the outside yet he knew she felt so alone on the inside. He shook his head away, remembering the rumor about her wanting him. Aiden liked her looks but never really knew her himself so why would that come up? Truth or rumor he couldn't let it get to his head, he had to remember that Ece was standing right next to him.

~sSs~

As Leanna walked a little further into the room she saw some familiar hot faces and bodies coming her way. Blaze was one of the hottest finest men she had ever seen and Blaise was just so sweet and nice and not half bad looking himself. Ending the distance with a leap she flew herself at the boys. "Oh I missed you guys so much!" She said hugging them. When she let them go Blaze said "Well, looks like someones not going to adjust easily." and pointed at her outfit pretending to be hurt she listened to the boys have a little argument. "Well I think I'm going to adjust just fine thank you very much Blaze." She said and jabbed him in the arm. Smiling she gave Blaise another hug and a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm so happy to be back at school, except for the whole learning part anyway. Being with you guys makes me forget all about my summer." She cringed at the memories of her parents arguing about her and expenses and everything else they would argue about. Walking closer to Blaze she wrapped her arm around his waist and nuzzled into him. Looking up at him she said sweetly, "Do you have any cigarettes on you, I left mine in one of my bags." Smirking Blaze dug into his pocket and pulled out one and a lighter and lite it for her. "Thanks Z." She said and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek. She looked around the place, the boys here weren't half bad but her eyes stayed on one for a while.

Aiden Leahman was definitely a guy that could impress any girl without trying and make her heart melt at the same time. She always liked him but she knew he was too into Ece to really care. Even know as she read his mind all he could think about was the way she smelled and looked and all the other mussy bull shit. Why couldn't he see that in her? She was pretty and always smelled good and to top it off was rich and smart! But he didn't see any of that because his eyes only saw her. Getting upset Leanna deeply inhaled her cigarette and blew the smoke out in a huff. "What's wrong Anna? You seem upset." Blaise said and she could see in Blaze's mind and eyes he was wondering the same thing. "Oh nothing just that I don't want to sit through the whole stupid assembly thing." Finishing her cigarette with another deep inhale she threw it to the ground and stepped on it. "Come on boys lets get a good seat."
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:30 pm

There was a faint pop as both Indy and Ithy appeared on the front walk. "Our stuff is already in our room. I sent it there earlier." She told her twin, who grasped her hand tightly. They walked up the front steps, hand in hand.

"I'm scared Ithy. Why did daddy make us leave Hogwarts and come to this place? It's so boring and unattractive. Although," she said, "there are some cute male specimens walking the grounds."

"Indigo, keep it in your pants, at least until after the assembly."

"What assembly?"

"They're going to introduce the new students, the non-human ones tonight."

"There are more of us?" Indy squeeled excitedly.

"Not exactly. They are . . . more . . . demonic I guess. At least the ones I've heard of." They continued to walk down the hallway, noticing a few of these people, particularly the 3 that had wings. Indy stared in amazement, and they stared back. Suddenly feeling as if her outfit was a bit inappropriate, Indy tried to pull down her skirt a bit.

"Maybe we shouldn't have modified these outfits Ithy."

"Don't be riduculous. I will not be caught dead in that atrocious dress they call their uniforms. We have the shape down, more or less. Just a little . . . shorter."

"I guess you're right." Indy complied, and they continued to the banquet hall, both of them feeling eyes on their backs, whether it was the back of their head, or their backside. Indy felt for the wand tucked safely in the holster Ithy made for her, and feeling the spread of warmth throughout mind and body, she felt as secure as Ithy looked.

Ilithyas POV

'They were staring. They all were.' I thought. I continued to project my feeling of security, if only for Indy's sake. 'They thought we were just other Ouran's, just regular humans. Well, that one did. The girl in the black. The scarier one. I guess that's better for both me and Indy if they just think we're regulars. Except for they'll find out at the banquet thing tonight when we get introduced.'

Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:38 pm

"Yeah stupid Quin and his stupid getting to control the kingdom while I'm at school. But at least I have you two." Ece hugged them close again before releasing them. Looking up at Aiden she saw in his eyes that familiar longing he always got around her but what could she say to him. I've loved you since I saw you burn Quin's algebra book with a sneeze when we were little? Even though I love you we could never be happy because our kids would be so fucked up that they'd never have a normal life? It would be better for all of them Ece knew if she never told Aiden how much she really adored him, and kept it hidden behind her smile.

"Vakay was amazing Dad took us all to the Elfin realm for some good home cooking. Then mom let us go wander Egypt while they took another honey moon." Ece remembered back to the awesome alone time with her and Quin, real twin bonding stuff when she saw the Blaze twins and Anna. She liked Anna never had a problem with her until she got that bad rep. Sucking in a breath Ece looked at Nixie and Aiden before saying. "I like all of us need to band together, after all we're all different and it's kinda like we're against the Ouran kids." I know they'll agree with me because they always have and I do make some sense occasionally. Just then I see two girls, in the Ouran uniform modernized. I can feel their auras and tell their different but no one else can because hey they aren't half demon or elvish for that mater.

~sSs~

"You're totally lying but I'm sure Ze will get it out of you later." Blaise said when Bell popped out to float around Anna's face. "Es get that thing back in your pocket!" Ze says watching as the Ouran students start to stare, "Why?" "Because deush we need to have a big bang, we can't do that with Bell going as freaky on Anna." Blaise pouted but made Bell go back in his pocket, that is until he remembered the assembly. "Hey, yay! Let's go get really good seats!" Blaise raced ahead and called back to Anna and Blaze "Come on, come on!" Blaze laughed and picked up Blaise's forgotten luggage and called out to his brother "You are such a spaz!" "I know that's why you love me!"

~sSs~

Lissa walked up to the school humming lightly under her breath, her aqua marine luggage was pulled happily after her. She was going to like this school, it was pretty and their were fountains everywhere. She saw two very pretty girls who looked like they were old students. It was sad though because they couldn't afford new dresses so theirs were really short. Lissa watched her own gown flow and frowned, she could give them money for new beautiful dresses. "Hello there!" She called out in english and with to skips and a bounce was next to them. "I am Valissa, I've come here for school. Do you speak English?" She said in English "Japanese?" She said in Japanese "Chinese? or Kantonese?" With flawless accent Valissa was quite proud of herself, she was making friends.
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:49 pm

"I'm Ilithya. Ithy for short."

"And I'm Indigo. Indy for short. And we do speak english!" Indy told her, laughing in her tinkling little laugh. "We're actually Greek. But english will do just fine!"

"Indy." Ilithya warned. "You're kind of rambling again!" She turned to Valissa. "She talks a lot when she's excited, and a new school and new people are a lot to be excited about."

"Oh, so you guys are new too? I was thinking you were older students. You look normal. You know, like the other students."

"Oh, but looks can be decieving! We actually transfered from Howarts this year. Unwillingly, but her non-the-less! Although, I guess looking normal does have it's advantages. I mean, I wouldn't want to be stared at for having wings! No offense to your ears . . . and such."

"Indy. Shush. We don't know what they can hear. We don't know they're skills. Hold your tongue until we know more about them. They aren't the normal creatures we know, and until we do, keep your thought's private, and even them keep them shushed until alone."

"Yes Ithy." Indy sighed. "She is no fun Valissa! Mind if I call you Lissa? Valissa is kind of a mouthful!" she said excitedly. She really did need to calm down, she was drawing attention, both in good and bad ways.
Back to top Go down
color_me_stupid
Admin
color_me_stupid

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Aiden heard a weird popping noise and looked around. Nixie did the same so she must've heard it too. His eyes focused in on two girls that looked like they were twins. Sighing he looked over at his sister and Ece "Great another set of twins." Rolling his eyes Aiden walked the girls into the auditorium or whatever it was called. "Do you guys mind watching the seats? I want to go see who those girls are." Aiden said but before he could walk away Nixie grabbed his arm, "I"m coming with you." She said and whispered "We made a promise not to leave each other today." Nodding he looked back to Ece, "Go ahead I've got nothing better to do." Smiling Aiden grabbed his sister's hand and walked up to the, well now three, new girls. "Hi." Aiden said politely and Nixie did the same but also gave her award winning smile to them. "I'm Aiden and this is my twin sister Nixie. We've never seen you here before and I can tell you aren't Ouran students either." The girls just looked at him with both shocked yet blank faces. "Umm I have the ability to control fire and fly, that's why I'm here." Hoping telling them his powers would help them to speak. He nudged Nixie and she looked at him and nodded, knowing she should do the same. "I'm the complete opposite of my brother. I can control water and create ice and water. I can also form the water into ice and I can fly too." Pointing to her wings sticking out of her shirt. "What can you girls do?"

~sSs~

Leanna laughed with the Blaze's and let her mind freely wander into the other students minds. Nudging Blaze Leanna whispered "The girl with the long red hair is wondering why your hair is half black and half white. She says you look like a skunk." Giggling Leanna winked at Blaze and continued to enter the students minds. That one likes my outfit, the next to him is pissed because he's looking at me. That's why they're in a relationship. Why is that guy thinking about milk? Oh that's disgusting! She couldn't help but laugh at everything she was hearing. The boys just rolled their eyes but Leanna made sure she kept her pace. It was a good thing she was walking so close to Blaze; her arm was still wrapped around his waist. So far almost all of the guys would've made a move on her if it wasn't for Blaze. She looked up at him and smiled, he was so comforting to her as was Blaise. They knew how to make a girl's day turn around. "Wait." She told the boys when she heard an interesting thought from someone. It was an already said thought but still she needed to find who said it. As she looked she saw three new girls and Nixie and Aiden around them. She knew they were making fun of her classmates not looking normal, how dare she! "What's up Anna?" Blaze said bending down to whisper in her ear. He had become stiff, she could feel it. "Nothing I thought I...well it was something already said. Those two new twins will be getting a talking to about what they said, I can assure you that." Anna looked away and started to rub Blaze's back to relax him as they followed Blaise to the three seats he had picked out. Yes those girls will be getting a talking to after the assembly.
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Before Valissa could manage to respond to Indy, a boy and a girl walked up. Ithy leaned down to Indy and whispered in her ear. "They heard you, at least the girl did, Leanna. I told you. Keep your voice and mind shushed. They will announce things at the banquet." Indy nodded quickly, and listened to the boy and girl, Aiden and Nixie, Introduce themselves.

"I'm Ilithya. And this is Indigo. Ithy and Indy for short. We come from Greece, and transferred from Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry."

"Yeah, See!" Indy said, and whipped out her wand. "We're witches." And then she smiled, and twirled her wand in between her fingers. Aiden smiled, and Nixie looked perplexed.

"What kind of witches? Light, dark, particular powers?" Nixie asked.

"Well, just general I guess." Indy answered.

"We can perform any spell we wish, as long as we have the skill and want to do them. Not very exciting, but more exciting than these muggles." Nixie nodded, and Aiden smiled.

They're simple, he thought, nothing amazing about them.

Ithy smiled at him, a laughed to herself. "Shall we head into the hall? The banquet should be starting soon."
Back to top Go down
color_me_stupid
Admin
color_me_stupid

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:56 pm

Weird girls, pretty but still strange Aiden thought to himself. He smiled at them, "Well actually Nixie and I have somewhere and someone we need to be with right now. But maybe after the banquet we could meet up somewhere." He waved good-bye and took Nixie's hand. "That was interesting. I've never heard of a....oh what did they call it?...Hogwarts before." Aiden said as he and Nixie went back into the auditorium.

"Aiden I'm not so sure about those girls." Nixie said in a whisper. "I think the Ithy girl was reading my mind, I felt like I had to block her out, like i do with Lea. And how can they even be here when they were already at a school for their kind? The only reason Lea is here is because she is telepathic and telekinetic and even she's not sure if her ancestors are for the light or dark or just neutral. It scares me that they don't know!" Aiden laughed "I feel the same way, but we will figure everything out after the welcoming ceremony thing."

"Aiden I'm serious! Why are they here?" She shivered which is very unlike Nixie. He pulled her into a hug and held her there. Whispering into her ear he said "I know Nix I felt the same thing. We just have to wait until after the assembly okay?" She nodded and he took her hand. He looked at her and sighed when he saw her sad face, "Do you want to skip there?" Aiden asked and immediately Nixie smiled and nodded. Leading the way Nixie dragged Aiden into a skip toward the auditorium.

~sSs~

Leanna was restless until she saw Aiden and Nixie re-enter the auditorium. Sighing she leaned up against Blaze, "I'm nervous Blaze." she told him in a whisper. How was she going to do this? Those twins aren't normal twin witches and she knew that from many many years of study. Hogwarts was only a school for young witches and wizards but not ones who had other special abilities or else she would be there right now. Who are those girls. She needed the answers now. Slowly she entered Nixie's mind and felt the same worries she had herself. Not wanting to scare her even more Leanna left her mind and entered Aiden's with force. Leanna knew he could sense her more easily than Nixie could, so making him think he had a headache would let her wander free for awhile.

So the girls say they just are average witches, yet one does have the power to read minds like me. She looked around and saw the two girls entering, hand in hand. Leanna left Aiden's mind and forced herself on to the girls. The first, who must be Ithy, was prepared. Sneaky little witch must have read in Aiden's mind that I can read thoughts too. So she tried the next one. Indy was hard to penetrate also but not impossible. Leanna entered her mind to find that all she was thinking about was the new school and people with wings like the cute Aiden boy. CUTE?! Leanna was furious and brought her furry into Indy's head, probably causing her a major headache. Huffing out Leanna crossed her arms tightly across her chest. "Anna what's wrong." Blaise asked. "Nothing except I want to kill those new twin girls down there."
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:35 pm

ITHY'S POV
"Indy, watch your mind. They're trying to read it." I whispered in her ear.

"I know, I felt it. I just thought about how cute Aiden was."

"That's my girl!" i ran my free hand through her hair, and smiled brightly, this time voluntarily. "There's two seats up there, let's go." We sat in the seats, right up front, close enough that I could hear the thoughts of the other new kids. Nixie wanted to know why we're here. Of course, she'll know in just a few minutes. They'll all know. Although, I requested that they not talk about Indy's power, cause not even Indy new yet. I smiled at her, attempting to prepare myself for what would be coming soon.

A man walked up on the stage, looking like he's in his mid-fifties, although good looking for his 50's, like Snape, at Hogwarts. He smiled at the gathered students, that packed the whole hall. I noticed a few seats to the left, there was a group of boys. And were these boys good looking! I reminded myself to take a peek into their heads later if I had a chance, unfortunately, right now, the man was speaking.

"Welcome students. New," he looked pointedly at the group to the left of him, and me and Indy to the right. "And the old. This year, we welcome some particularly new students this year. They have come from far and wide to take part in new programs at this school, seeing as their school had to unfortunately shut their doors. Students, if you could come up please, so I may introduce you." I stood up, Indy right next to me. We clasped hands, and Indy squeezed my hand tightly for reassurance, and I squeezed hers back for a bit of some myself. We walked up the stairs on to the stage to join our 'fellow' classmates. I could feel Indy's pulse racing in her hand, I was sure she could feel mine. I was tempted to invade all of their minds, but I would get distracted, so I made sure to control myself. I stood, squeezed Indy's hand, and waited until our turn to introduce ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Everything passed in such a blur to Blaise espically now. He could feel change and worse so much worse that dark calling to him. "Es? You okay man?" Blaze felt bad about ignoring Anna for the moment but Blaise was acting strange, ever since the final students had walked in, well Blaise was always strange but this was the bad strange, the evil let's go on a killing spree kind. "Es, man come on snap out of it..." Blaze touched his book, that was all it took, a touch one brush of his pure darkness to counteract the falseness that was creeping into him. Blaise's eyes cleared and he shook his head "We're wanted up front." Blaise and Blaze clasped hands and walked up front with Anna latched on to Blaze's other side and he was good with that, they were all in this together after all.

In all about fifty or so students came from other schools and all lined up they were asked to introduce themselves and talk a little about their special gifts. When it got to Blaze's turn he stepped up and set his eyes on the crowd his hair was now his perfect shining blonde again, and he did look particularly tastey. "My name is Blaze van Allen you can call me Ze." Girls swooned and he saw calculating looks from a group of boys in the back particularly the dark haired one with glasses. "Unlike the others before me I'm not a wood sprite, or a dragon spirit I'm a witch." Some idiot in the back yells "Don't you mean Warlock! Fag!" Blaze is about to grab his black book when the small hand of his brother stills him, regaining his temper Blaze continues "I am a witch by birth, my mother was one as was her mother and so on and witch is the proper name for all those of magical inclination. I am a black witch born to darkness like you are born to privelge, I hold the power to unleash your darkest nightmares don't upset me." Stepping back Blaze laughed to see Blaise strut forward.

"Hiya! I'm Blaise van Allen, Ze's soul twin you can call me Es!" Blaise was always such a tiny ball of everything all rolled into one it was amazing they didn't all melt before him. "I'm a witch too, but I'm a light witch. I can use the powers of the heart to do anything I wish really." Enough of an intro for him Blaise stepped back to stand back in the line, scanning lightly the thoughts that simply lept into his mind.

~sSs~

It came to be Ece's turn and with a deep breath she stepped forward. Hand on hip and a proud smirk on her face she spoke. "I'm Ece King. My father is the King of the Elvish Realm which some of you know of and some of you don't, while my mother rules the Demon realm as queen. That makes me half elf and half demon, I can control fire and ice each a gift of my heritage and I am trained in combat, hopefully we'll get along." Stepping back she heard the whipsers and scoffed, these mortals had no sense when it came to understanding what was dangerous and what was not.

~sSs~

Valissa gulped, afraid she would mess up...afraid of everything! For the first time since she had landed on this planet and taken her position as embassador this was the first time she'd been fearful and of what? Highschool students? The day had already been a whirlwind and emotions swirled about her clogging her breath making it hard to see straight, so much distrust and dislike arouind her. "Sweetie it's your turn."

The elderly gentleman brought Lissa back to reality and smiling she walked forward. "Hello I'm Princess Valissa-ilandara Escaeya-hope-clya, but you may call me Valissa or simply Lissa. I am an ambassador from the alien people known to your government as the Atlantians." Smiling warmly Lissa continued to talk even though the audience was murmuring skeptically. "I am here to help the people on Earth understand my people in hopes that we can co-exist peacefully as we did centuries ago. It is my wish to meet and befriend each one of you at this school."

So she forgot about the part that she could sense their emotions and control the suns light, after all everyone else could do stuff it would just be better to be an alien right now.
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 pm

It came to be Indy and Ithy's turn. Ithy turned, smiled her little sister, and stepped forward.

"Good afternoon. My name is Ilithya Andromeda Agalia, but Ithy for short. I'm a witch, but not by heritage. I guess you could say I'm a witch my mutation. I recently moved from Greece to here to attend this school specifically. I am telekinetic and telepathic. If you do not know what that means, I can move stuff with my mind, and I can also read your mind. I'm stronger in telekinisis than I am in telepathy. Unlike Blaize and Blaise, I'm not of dark of light, I'm nuetral, and as far as it goes, I choose which direction to turn." She smiled brightly, stepped back, and touched her sister lightly on her arm as Indy stepped forward.

"Hello everyone! My names Indigo, Indy for short. I'm Ithy's twin sister, and I to am a witch by mutation and not heratige. I was sent here by my father, but I'm not particularly sure why. I do have dreams though. Dreams that are so real, it seems like they will be eventually." She grinned, bounced back into place, which made several of the guys grin in appreciation. She smiled brightly at them all, and again clasped hands with her sister.

And so it went down the line, each person stepping forward, telling about themselves and their background a little bit. After Indy introduced herself, she focused on the mind of the kids she had been focusing on earlier. She had grown skilled at blocking her presence, but she knew they could feel her in their minds, they were more sensitive than most people. She felt the air around their minds, and sensed their emotions, something Dumbledore had taught her at Hogwarts. Most of all they were shocked. She sensed the shock of her revelation of being human more or less, and that she had power equal to hers. She also sensed someone trying to invade her thoughts. "Indy . . ." she started.

"I know. I can feel them." There were just a few left, Aiden and Nixie being two of them.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:01 am

Blaise turned to his older brother confused "Blaze can you be neutral?" Blaze knelt down to get at eye level with his brother and tapped the book he held and that his brother held. "They are a different kind of witch, they need wands and we don't, they aren't born to a side nor do they I believe understand the delicate balance in place with our breed, and they don't have books like ours." Blaise looked at the girls and sighed "They have mind blocks up, I think they thought I was trying to get in but I was just skipping." Skipping was one of Blaise's hobbies, skipping from thought to thought making up weird sentences from the words that sprang into his mind as he concentrated on each, nothing intrusive at all. Blaze nodded at his brother "You can tell them about it later, explaining..."

Of course they would have to explain as well, he'd never heard of Hogwarts before or anything about them being against his kind, and that truly was what it sounded like. They had a choice! Well so did he, even though his powers came from darkness they could be used for all things and Blaise was light but he too could use them for bad purposes and still keep his lightness...Maybe he was over thinking it, which he could be...but he could tell already that these new witches did not understand him or his brother.

Last edited by Professor on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:40 am

INDY'S POV

As the assembly ended, I walked out of the hall with Ithy, all of the student's giving us a wide berth. I smiled at them as I walked by, and I could feel eyes on the back of my head as I walked. I turned slightly to see a young man with glasses and black hair giving Ithy and I a calculating look. I smiled at him, and he lifted one corner of his mouth. I turned back around to see Blaise and Blaze standing in front of them.

"We would like to talk to you." Blaze said to Ithy, while I smiled at Blaise and he smiled back. I looked at his book, a nice pretty blue. He saw me looking at it, and he smiled. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the banquet hall, Ithy following Blaze. I like this Blaise one, the smaller one. He seemed like a such a little cutie, I just wanted to hug him and give him cake till his cheeks exploded!

We finally made it out into the main hallway, and we went into a secluded room off of the corridor. I gave Blaise a questioning glance, and looked at Blaze, who was staring into my sisters eyes, and she into his. There were not words, just staring. Blaise leaned into me "They're reading. He is gathering information from her that he wants to know, and she from him. Blaze is curious about you guys, and I'm guessing your sister is about us."

They stared at each other for a bit longer, and then finally broke eye contact. Ithy smiled at me, and I sent a questioning look at her. We had an amazing bond, my sister and I. She shook her head, and Pointed at Blaze. He smiled at me. "Let me explain." He said and I took a seat, as did the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
color_me_stupid
Admin
color_me_stupid

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Nixie and Aiden stood in line almost last, but Leanna was actually the last one. Nixie was the first out of them to go. She looked at Aiden as she stepped forward and he smiled. Smiling back she turned toward the audience. "Hi I'm Nixie Leahman. I guess you could say that I'm a mutant because I don't really actually know the name of what I am." Not wanting to bore them she still wanted to give the audience enough information to try to understand her. "Apparently there's a gene in all of us that can contain the 'mutation' but in most cases the gene doesn't appear and all mutations are different. My mutation is that I can control and create the element of water and ice. I can also fly and hide my winds since they are made of ice that I formed. One other thing interesting is that I am as cold as the ice I can create." She stepped back and gave Aiden's hand a squeeze.

Squeezing her hand back Aiden stepped forward. "Hey guys." Suddenly he heard many sighs coming from the many girls. "My name is Aiden Leahman, I'm Nixie's twin brother. As she said earlier the 'mutant' gene inside of us kind of switched on and just to be clear our parents aren't mutants. Don't ask me why either because I really don't know." Before he continued the same guy that had called Blaze a fag earlier yelled PUSSY! at Aiden. "Oh I'm a pussy am I?" Angry now Aiden focused and released his furry into a ball of flames sent straight toward the dumb ass. He moved out the of way but not enough to miss the top of his shoulder. Screaming like a little girl Aiden screamed back at him, "Who's the pussy now?" All of his old fellow classmates laughed and applauded Aiden. "Now where was I...oh that's right. Like my sister I have the ability to control an element, the element of fire as you all have noticed. I can create my own and control other fires that I haven't created. I can also fly but cannot hide my wings as easily as my sister." Stepping back he got several pats on the back and several hugs, one from Ece which could've made him blush except he really can't.

~sSs~

Leanna was nervous and excited all at the same time. When the twin girls stepped forward she felt a black cloud forming over her head. How could they possibly be witches by mutation? Or even neutral for that reason. She doesn't know what she is more powerful toward but that's because her line of witches are different than Blaze and Blaise. Watching Aiden take out the idiot was very amusing and she gave him a 'good job' pat on his shoulder. She was last and couldn't be happier because when she stepped forward and could finally hear the boys sighing and their girlfriends slapping them. Smirking she ran her fingers through her hair and ran her hands down her body, loving the sound of the whistles and claps still coming from the boys. "Hi there." She said and waved seductively toward them. "My name is Leanna Miller. Like one of the girls said before me I'm also telekinetic and telepathic but I'm strong at both abilities. Also I come from a long line of witches and am not a witch by mutation, whatever that is. Unlike Blaze and Blaise I'm not quiet sure which side my magic leans toward. Oh and don't take my looks for granted I do still have some tricks up my sleeve." She smiled and stepped back into the line and waved to them again. Thinking about her bag that carried the balls with her magical energy in them and how she could them to her advantage.

"Thank you so much students for the introductions and demonstration. You are now excused and may look around your new school. There will be a bell to inform you when you are able to collect your rooms and class schedule. At 7:30 dinner will commense and will continue until 9:00. Thank you and I and my staff hope you enjoy your new school year; new comers and our regular students." The superintendent said. He was okay looking for being her fathers age (well her father was a little younger than him she guessed) and he seemed really nice and nervous, just like everyone else in this school bub. Expanding her mind to the group of boys in the back corner, who were the loudest at the claps, she listened to their thoughts. 'Some of the newbies will fit in well with our club.' One of the guys thought and whispered it to his friends. Hmm they have a club do they? Well Leanna just might have to introduce herself in person to them.

Last edited by color_me_stupid on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:47 pm

ITHY POV

While Phyre attempted to explain what had conspired between me and him, I expanded my mind. I touched the air around the Leanna girl. I had felt her thinking bad thoughts about my sister and I. Her mind was guarded, but her emotions were not. I could feel anger, shock and she was a being a big condescending. I knew that when people were talking and sleeping was when their mind was weakest, because it was more occupied. I waited until she started speaking, and slowly attempted gain access to her mind. I found a hole in the area of her memory, a squeezed my way through. I went back to the moment of when I was speaking, and gathered what she thought at that point in time.

I could feel her speaking coming to an end, and I could tell she was starting to sense me. I quickly gave her a headache, and exited quickly. I came back to where I was. I saw that everything was still going well, but I wanted to go through the minds of the regular students. I again, extended my mind, and came upon the mind of a boy called Kyouya.

Most of those new students would make wonderful additions. Ithy and Indy would be fantastic, if we could get them. Nixie could be interesting, and definately Aiden would be amazing to have. Leanna, she would be a fantastic person to bring in customers. We should definately open a host club of women. If I can convince Tamaki Senpai.

I was full of questions, but I continued on, and found a boy thinking about nothing but cake. And again, I was amazed at how simple these people were. I smiled to myself, and decided to give it a rest for now. Indy and Blaise were listening intently, and I smiled and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
color_me_stupid
Admin
color_me_stupid

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Leanna was finishing her speech when she finally made Ithy think she was just sensing her. She was giving her random crap of what she though of some other people. When Ithy pulled out, she did it quiet forcefully, which almost caused Leanna to fall backwards. Thankfully Blaze had stepped forward and caught her in the nick of time. She smiled at him and stepped in line in between Blaze and Blaise. Leanna quickly made sure to keep her shield extra strong from now on, which wouldn't be a problem since she let that Ithy girl enter her. Though what Ithy did not know was that while she was looking through her mind, Leanna was actually looking through her mind. Smiling she walked off the stage and got up on her tip toes and gave Blaze a kiss, "Thanks for catching me. It would've been so embarrassing if I passed out in front of all the new students." He smiled and she walked away.

She marched herself up to the blonde boy that was with the group of boys in the back corner. "Hi, I'm Leanna and you are?" She asked resting her back on the wall behind her. "I'm Tamaki Suoh. Interesting that two of you girls can read minds. So how do I know if you're not just lying to us." Leanna smiled, she knew he was flirting with her so she kept playing along. "How can I prove to you that I can read your mind?" He was thinking and before he could answer she said the exact sentence he was going to say at the same time, "Why don't you tell me what the guy to my left with the red hair is thinking." His face went from snotty to shocked. "That's amazing! So what else did you say you can do?"

Smiling and putting her hand on his shoulder and patted it she started to walk away. Turning her head she said "I don't think you can handle what else I can do tiger." He ran up behind her and grabbed her shoulder turned her around. "Come on please I could tell you what I can do." "Which is?" "Nothing really so there I told you now you have to show me." She smiled and looked around, deciding it was something easy she started to untie Tamaki's tie and untie his shoes then tied them together and started to walk away. He started after her but she turned and stopped him. "Please don't walk until you untie your shoes." He looked down and smiled, "Amazing. Now would you like me to show you around the school?" He asked.

She smiled back at him and saw over his shoulder Blaise waving her their way. "I'd love to but I kind of promised a special someone I would look around with him. But maybe I'll see you again at dinner." She kissed his cheeks and walked over to Blaise and gave him a kiss on his cheek and put her arm on his shoulders and wrapped her other arm around Blaze's waist and walked down the hall smiling to herself as she heard Tamaki thinking 'Wow that girl is definitely something else.'
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:47 pm

INDY POV

Ithy and I walked through the corridors, with people starring. We walked as we always do, hand in hand. In my other hand I had a map, and in Ithy's hand was our room assignments. Unfortunately, we didn't have the same room, but they were across the hall. We approached our doors, rooms 442 and room 443.

"I'll see you in a few hours." My sister whispered. "Wanna meet up to leave for dinner at 7?"

"Of course. I'll meet you out here in an hour or so." We walked into our separate rooms, and I saw that my room mate hadn't even had their things brought up. I had trunks and suitcases piled all over the sitting area. I glanced into each of the bedrooms, and looked at their closets. I picked one, and started lugging my suit cases into it. I slowly started unpacking. Clothes first, shirts and dresses hung in the closet, pants and shorts in the dresser. I put my modified unifrom on a hanger, and switched into some old boxer shorts and a tank top. I unpacked my pictures and school stuff, eventually managing to get most of it done. I found my bookbag finally, and plugged in my laptop and powered it up. I turned on my music sung along while I hung up pictures and posters. Eventually, my entire room was 'Indigo-ized.' I felt happy with it, and changed back into my uniform for dinner. I walked back into the hallway to find Ithy there.

"How did unpacking go?" I asked her.

"Pretty quickly. It only took me 15 minutes."

"Stupid telepathic powers!" I mumbled. Ithy laughed good naturedly, and we walked hand in hand down the corridor back to the banquet hall for dinner.
Back to top Go down
color_me_stupid
Admin
color_me_stupid

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Nixie walked hand in hand with her brother and Ece. They roamed the school and when the bell rang, they went to the main office and grabbed their schedules. "All right on the count of three we'll open them. One...two...THREE!!" I said and we all opened our envelopes and pulled out our papers. "Room 444." I said and Ece looked up from her paper work and stared at me. "Oh man we're not room mates again!" "No...WE ARE!!" Ece screamed and grabbed Nixie's arms jumping up and down. "Okay okay calm down you two. Now the most important thing is who am I room mates with?" Nixie grabbed his letter and looked at it "Well your room number is 401 so lets go check it out and see if any body's in there." She grabbed her brothers arm and locked the other around Ece's and the skipped to Aiden's room. They knocked and Aiden unlocked it with his key and they went in. Looking around they saw that no one was there except for a lot of suitcases and bags, about half that weren't his. Nixie then ran up to the bags and started searching for a name. "Nixe stop it!" Aiden said and grabbed her hands back. "What don't you want to know who you have to live with?" She asked. "Of course I do but I'll wait here while you guys go unpack and get situated in your room then come back here and meet me for dinner around 7ish okay?" They nodded and Nixie kissed his cheek and he felt the coolness of her body as she gave him a hug. He hugged her back and whispered "I'm glad you're here with me Nixie." He kissed her forehead and sent her off before she got over heated or before he got too cold which he was shivering now. Aiden waved to Ece and smiled as she shut the door behind her. He looked around the room and picked his bedroom at random and started unpacking. Then while he was making his room more him he heard the door open and yelled out "Hello!"

~sSs~

Leanna held on to her two favorite men as she walked around the school and located all the class rooms and found the hallways leading to the dorm rooms. As they got their schedules she left them so she could go unpack her belongings and find out who her room mate was. She hoped it was Nixie, that way she could steal glances at Aiden when he would come to visit her. Looking at her schedule she read off the room number "All right room 442 where art thou?" Finally going down the right hallway she found her room and unlocked the door to hear, well she expected to here music blaring from the speakers, but instead it was dead silent. "Hello?" She screamed, hoping to see if anyone was there or get the attention of her new roomie. She found all of her bags and suitcases, her pink trunk, her desk, and all of her new light fixtures waiting there in the kitchen/dinning room of the dorm. She looked at the living room and decided she needed to call and get her plasma TV brought in asap. One nice big bathroom and on each side was a door leading to the rooms. She opened the door to the right and saw no one was in it. It was nice and big but not the big she was used to but more of a comfortable big. She checked the other room to see if she was getting missing out on a bigger room. When she opened the door she saw a person reading and said "Hey I'm your new roo...." Leanna's sentence went sort when she saw an all too familiar looking at her from across the room. "What the hell is this bull shit?!" Leanna yelled. "Okay this is a big joke right? You some how found out which room was mine and is now playing a practical joke am I right Ilithya? Or did you say you liked Ithy better? I forget and don't really care." Leanna said, hands on her hips, pissed beyond all belief. Just my luck. The person that I despise the most right now is my room mate! I can't believe I have to live with her. Leanna thought and made sure her shield was so powerful she knew that Ilithya wouldn't stand a chance at penetrating it.

Last edited by color_me_stupid on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Ithy'S POV

I looked up at the girl standing in the doorway, one of the girls from the banquet hall. I shut my notebook and stood up, looking at her very confrontational pose. "Yes, I do prefer to be called Ithy. And you're leanna right? Or do you prefer to be called something different?" I asked, attempting to be civil about the situation.

"Let's make this clear. I don't like you. You don't like me. We'll stay out of each other's way, and we'll ignore each other. Got it?" Leanna stated quickly.

"I'm sorry, but no. I have absolutely nothing against you, actually. I don't see why, before we even have a chance to get to know each other, we have to decide we hate each other. Now, if you don't mind, I would like to finish what I was doing. If you want my help taking things into your room or anything, just ask. I'll be in here." I told her, and gave her a semi shocked face.

After about 2 minutes, I closed my notebook again and went into the dining room/kitchenette and grabbed a suitcase. I lifted it, and started walking towards Leanna's room. She was sitting there, looking tired and winded. "Where would you like this?" I asked her. She looked up startled, and pointed to a corner of the room. I smiled, set the suitcase down, and went out for another. This time though, I decided to use my telepahty, and Leanna was standing in the doorway.

"Why are you helping me?"

"Because. I had to do all of my suitcases to my room, and was a pain and took forever, so I figured I would offer a hand. Think of it as a peace offering. Or more of a nuetrality one. You stay out of my thoughts and mind, and I'll stay out of yours. Sound good?" She in turn lifted a suitcase with her mind, which I took has a yes.

Zander POV (OOC: And i made a new character, if you didn't notice :])

I walked through the halls of my new school, recieving appreciating looks from the girls as I passed. "Room 409." I muttered to myself over and over again. I'd arrived late and made it just in time to recieve my schedule and room assignment. I noticed a few freaks walking around, one's I knew could probably read my mind, so I kept shields up, or at least the strongest ones I could make. I hadn't gotten very skilled at it, as I'd only been practicing for a few weeks. I wanted to keep my secret for as long as possible, and I knew there were at least a few people here that could figure it out with just a glance.

I approached my doorway and whipped out the key the office had given me. I unlocked the door quickly and walked in. It was deathly quiet and filled to the brim with suitcases, which all of them were mine. I sighed and immeadiately wished I hadn't packed so much shit. I looked at the two doorways right next to eachother, which I assumed were the rooms. I opened one to find that it was empty and figured I might was well check out the second so I was able to get the best room.

I opened the door and immediately saw a figure sitting on the bed, unpacking clothes and folding them neatly. The person looked up and smiled brightly. He had blond hair and bright blue eyes, and he looked almost cherubic.

"Oh! It's okay!" The person stood up and reached out their hand. "I'm Blaise! And I guess you're my roommate!" The little guy was so . . . perky. I just wanted to give him food and treats.

"Apparently. Zander. Zander's my name." I smiled at him. "Would you mind helping me with my bags? I kind of packed a lot, and it'll take me forever to get it by myself."

"Sure!" God, He was perky! I just wanted to pinch his cheeks, a feeling I can safely say I've never experienced. Blaise bounced out of the room and I followed, but just a little less bouncy. By time I got into the sitting room, my bags were gone. I felt my mouth open as Blaise bounced out of my room. "There you go!" He said brightly.

"How did you do that?" I managed to get out.

"Oh. I'm a witch! You know magic and all that jazz!" I just stared, and Blaise smiled. I managed a weak smile before going into my room. "If you need me, I'll be in my room unpacking!" He shouted at me.

"Okay!" I shouted back, still a little dumbstruck.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:05 am

Needless to say Ece was totally physced to room with Nix. They'd been wanting to room together since they'd become friends but a mishap with Aiden and Quin rooming together had put that plan on hold indefinately. The two linked arms and skipped side by side to there rooms. They couldn't have been happier as they opened the door to find a lovely sitting area and seperate bedrooms with a bathroom for them to share. "I call this one!" Ece screamed and sprinted into the bedroom closer to the kitchen, Nix was the one who spent forever in the bathroom and Ece wanted to be able to get at her midnight snacks easily without waking her friend. "Isn't this so amazing?" Ece asked her and Nixie nodded, so Ece began to unpack her stuff. Those weird yellow uniforms, but they did say students could accessorize so hopefully they wouldn't be too bad and casual clothes for nights off and stuff. Laying out the bedspread her grandmother had quilted for her, dipicting a battle between elves and dragons before the magnificent creatures had been destroyed by men. "Nix I like it here already..." Ece said lying on her bed and closing her eys waiting for dinner...

Blaze walked into his room ready to be attacked by those weird host guys that had seemed to follow him around. Instead he found Aiden unpacking his things though happily or not was yet to be seen. "Hey Aiden..." Blaze responded to the hello and set his stuff down. "You pick a room already?" When Aiden said the left Blaze smiled "Good I like to sleep where the sun goes down feels more final you know?" He put his bags in his room and opened his book. It was a book of spells that he could use and they were different than the spells even other dark witches used, which is why it was always foolish to steal a book because you either couldn't use the spells or couldn't decipher them. Blaze set a quick spell in place so that his bags unpack and set everything up the way he wanted before shrinking the book to pocket size and going out to Aiden. "Hey so need any help unpacking? I know we haven't gotten on well in the past but I think that now that school is behind us and we're starting fresh here everyone can." Blaze held his hand out to Aiden in a peace offering.

Blaise bounced around the room leaving no corner unexplored. He made sure to set up security spells on the door and windows in each room, as well as alarms to let him know if a hostile attempted to enter. Zander seemed to be a bit of an odd duck to him but then everyone but Blaze really was odd to him. "Zander! If you're unpacked we can go to the dinning room I here they have free cakes at four!" Oh and how he loved sugary things, as could be seen by the candy and cake shapeed pillows on his bed, the pictures he had on his wall, his bedspread and hell even Blaises footie pj's sported a candy of some kind. With all the excitement Bell leapt out of Blaise's pocket and began to swirl around Zander "Oh and I hope you don't mind Bell she's a wyrm she's here to keep me happy!" Blaise gave Zander his sweetest smile and cocked his head.

Lissa dragged her bags threw the school and when she arrived in her room noted that her roommate had come and gone already so she was free to set up her area of the room. Whistling as she worked Lissa placed the adorable Ouran uniforms neatly in the armoire in her room. All the normal kid clothes her foster family had bought her were placed in the trunk she'd brought with her. Lissa began to sing as she drapped cloths over the wall that when all were in place made the room seem as if it were underwater. Shells and artifacts from her homeplanet were stuck to these cloths to make it even more sea like. When Lissa felt like she was at home she attacked the bed and ended up with one that looked like a clam shell opened for her to snuggle into at night. Feeling accomplished Lissa added some gold to her hair knots and went down to dinner, hoping to find her new roommate the one with moving pictures and a like of the human bands.
Back to top Go down
color_me_stupid
Admin
color_me_stupid

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Nixie and Ece raced to their room and quickly unlocked it. Once the door was open they ran in, closed the door, and, while jumping up and down, screamed at the top of their lungs. Nixie couldn't believe that Ece and her were actually room mates...FINALLY! As Nixie checked out their kitchen, already filled with food, she heard Ece yell "I call this one!" Running to see what she was talking about, Nixie saw Ece lying in the bedroom closest to the kitchen and she saw the other bedroom that was closest to the bathroom was hers. "Good choice Ece!" Nixie yelled as she ran to grab some of her suitcases. Ece was doing the same and once all the suitcases were in the right rooms, they started the unpacking. Going threw one of her bags, Nixie struggled to find her iPod and her stereo to plug it into. Once she found both she plugged it in and blasted Green Day threw her speakers. In the other room Ece squealed which made Nixie laugh while she went through her suitcases. Ever since they met Ece and Nixie would 'rock' out to Green Day, which is now Ece's favorite mortal musical group. Over 'Basket Case' Nixie her Ece say "Nix I like it here already..." and Nixie silently agreed. This year was going to be something new and amazing for everyone. After Nixie had hung up her new uniforms and some of her favorite dresses in the armoire she started to unpack her shoes onto her portable shoe rack and her jeans, dress pants, and her regular shirts she kept in the little dresser next to the armoire on the opposite side of the room then her bed (the bed is closer to the door, then the desk is underneath the window, there is an open wall with a full length mirror.) and decided to put her sheets on later.

In one of her suitcases she pulled out a rug that was pink and orange polka-dots and her pink bean bag chair.. Opening another bag she pulled at Kristy and put her on her bed. She also took out her many pictures and a desk lamp out and put them up. Next was the matter of putting up posters and just some curtains. After that was all done she opened her last suitcase and pulled out her decorative pillows and all of her purses, bags, and shampoo conditioner and all that other stuff. Feeling that her room was now Nixifide she decided to change into one of her favorite party dresses and pulled her hair up in many clips. She left the room to see Ece, in a beautiful dress, waiting for her. "Don't you look amazingly beautiful, not like you weren't before. Come on Ece we don't want to be late for dinner!" Grabbing Ece's hand she pulled her out of the room, locking the door behind them and started for the dinning hall.

~sSs~

"Hello?!" Aiden yelled as he set up his bed, putting a sheet on it and tossing the comforter toward the end of the bed. "Hey Aiden...you pick a room already?" Came the voice of Blaze van Allen. "Yeah the left one!" He yelled back and started to hang some posters and kicked the fan on to a low blow. He liked to be cool but not to the point that he felt sick. He heard Blaze moving his suitcases to his room and moved on to unpacking his clothes. Then all of a sudden Blaze was standing at his door. "Hey so need any help unpacking? I know we haven't gotten on well in the past but I think that now that school is behind us and we're starting fresh here everyone can." Aiden looked at his out stretched hand. Shrugging his shoulders he took the hand in his and shook. "Yeah I guess a fresh start would be a good idea. So would you rather me call you Blaze or Z or Z man or something?" Aiden asked and started to laugh as he went back to hanging his uniforms up and folding his pants. "Sure I guess you can help if that's something you really want. I would really appreciate it if you could possibly hang that big picture frame up on that wall." He asked and pointed to a collage of pictures of him and Nixie, Ece, Quin and his family. Nixie loved to take pictures and he wasn't going to be a party stopper and say he didn't want something that basically took her all summer to make.

"Nice pictures. You take all of these?" Blaze asked him, and it sounded that he was trying his hardest not to laugh. "No, no Nixie made it for me, she made a bigger one for her. She said it was to remember our years at the old school and she left a space for pictures from this school." He said and laughed along with Blaze. This was going to be an interesting year but he couldn't wait for it. "Well thanks and I can finish everything else after dinner. So you ready to go Blaze? I promised the girls I would escort them. You can tag along if you want."

~sSs~

"Yes, I do prefer to be called Ithy. And you're Leanna right? Or do you prefer to be called something different?" Ithy said to Leanna as she closed her book stood up.

Smirking Leanna walked into her room and got face to face with her. "I do prefer to be called something else but I really don't even want to listen to what you have to say. Let's make this clear, I do not like you and I don't really give a rat's ass if you like me. You'll stay out of my way and I won't even consider getting in your way." Leanna told her, arms still firmly on her hips.

"I'm sorry, but I have absolutely nothing against you, actually. I don't see why, before we even have a chance to get to know each other, we have to decide we hate each other." Leanna's smirk started to widen when she said that. "Now, if you don't mind, I would like to finish what I was doing. If you want my help taking things into your room or anything, just ask. I'll be in here." So she was trying to be civil, well Leanna didn't play that way.

"Yeah yeah do what you want with your life." Swiftly walking out of her room Leanna looked toward her things and they instantly started to move to her room. Good thing she was given the room next to the bathroom because there was no way in hell that chick was getting anywhere near that room until she was good and finished in it herself. She made sure to leave the heaviest bags out there because they were decorations for the living room and kitchen.

When she started to leave her room to get the suitcase she say Ithy making it come toward her room. "Where would you like this?" She asked. Crossing her arms, and leaning in her doorway, Leanna stuck her chin up and looked down at her. "Why are you helping me?" Leanna asked her. She really hated how she was all nicey nice girl right now.

"Because, I had to do all of my suitcases to my room, and was a pain and took forever. So I figured I would offer a hand. Think of it as a peace offering. Or more of a neutrality one. You stay out of my thoughts and mind, and I'll stay out of yours. Sound good?" So she was just using being helpful to get something that she wanted. Very clever of her Leanna thought and she lifted one of the other suitcases and moved it to the living room.

"They are actually meant to stay out there. I like to decorate things so I bought some things for the kitchen and living room to make it seem more roomy." Leanna told her and headed out to one of the bags and opened it. Lifting out a nice big rug and some decorative appliances. "See." She told her and stood back up. Using her finger to direct which way she wanted everything to go, she looked back toward Ithy who had just stopped and stared at her, still making one of the bags float just above the ground. "You know you can put that down, just softly okay? There are fragile stuff in there."

Once she was finished unpacking all of the suitcases in the living room she turned around to see Ithy still standing there. "What is your mental problem chick?" She moved past her and purposely bumped her arm against her's. "Oh and I'm expecting some packages to arrive here in a couple of day, more stuff for the living room and kitchen. So if I'm not here just leave them in the hallway or put them in my room, I'll handle it." Leanna walked into her room and shut her door. Saying a quick and simple spell she put everything in order.

Moving toward armoire she took out a nice 'fancy' dress and put it on. Then sitting at her desk which would have to be used as a make-up desk for now started to apply her make up and do her hair. She curled her hair and then braided some and stuck it up. (see the first picture of Kendall in Pokemon) Deciding she was ready to go she left her room and put a special charm on it so Ithy couldn't take a peak inside unless she said she could. Checking to make sure she had her key she left the dorm room and walked swiftly down the hallway toward Blaze's room (she had read the room number in his mind) and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:15 pm

ITHY POV

I knew Leanna didn't want any form of peace between us. I let her unpack her lamps and stuff, and left to my room. Realizing just how bare it was, I whipped out my wand, trying to decide on a color. I decided to make the wall with my bed Green, and the two little walls black. (the way I imagined it was a wall with a bed, the one next to it a window, and then a diagnal corner, another wall with the door to the closet, another diagnal wall, and then the wall with the door) The other walls I left white.

I conjured a floor lamp with green, white and black stripes, set next to my desk. I changed all of the furniture to a white wood, and my bedspread to green, pink, white and light blue stripes. I took pictures out of my trunk and plastered one of the smaller walls with them, practically covering up the black. I changed to floor from carpet to hardwood, and added a floor rug in black. I changed the picture above my bed to a corkboard. I almost completely changed the room, and for a bit of extra room, I charmed it to be be bigger on the inside without changing the floor plan of the building. I then extended my bed to a kingsized four poster, and switched it to be sticking out from the wall. Feeling happy with my work, I put a silencing charm around the entire room, and then added a charm of protection. I knew Leanna would be trying to get into my room at some point, so I did the charm that Dumbledore taught me, one that not even Voldemort himself could break. I then sat on my bed and focused, creating a stronger barrier for my mind. I built layer upon layer around my current one, and created it the way I was taught by Voldemort.

Feeling satisfied, I left my room, adding an extra locking charm to the door, and an impenetrable charm on the walls surrounding it. I was certain that she would not be able to break in, for these charms were taught to me by the best wizards in the world, ones that I knew even the wizards like Leanna respected and feared.

I left the room altogether, and walked with Indy down to dinner. We were surrounded by other students who didn't seem to recognize us being different, or they just fogot to care.

INDY POV

As we walked down the stairs, we walked past several of the other new students, one I noticed was walking with a regular. Blaise, I think the boys name was. The regular was amazingly cute, and I he noticed me starring. I caught his eye, and gave a wave as a I walked passed, along with a dazingly bright smile. I turned back around and continued walking with my sister.

When we reached the hall, Ithy and I found a seat away from the others, one without any of the other different students. We sat and waited for dinner to be served, the seats slowly filling around us. When the boy I had noticed before entered, I saw him separate from Blaise and scan the room for an empty seat. His eyes found mine, and I motioned to the seat across from me. Keeping our eyes locked the entire time, he sat across from me. I smiled at him as the headmaster stood up. He said the blessing, and dinner was served.

"Hi! I'm Indy! This is my sister Ithy!" I motioned toward my sister, who was imersed in people's minds.

"I'm Zander." He replied, and I smiled. There was something different about this boy, that was for sure, but i couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"They're staring. And trying to enter our minds. And his. They're confused as to why they can't enter his mind. As am I." She turned her big violet eyes on Zander.

"I like my privacy." he stated simply.

"I'd advise you to make your block stronger. They're putting in a minimal effort right now, but if they try harder, you're secrets won't be secrets for long." she advised.

"How do you know?" he asked.

"I can also read minds. No, I did not read yours, but I tested your block to check that they couldn't break into it, and when they put an effort in, it'll be broken. They've managed to break into mine once, and I had to make it twice as strong. I can feel them pushing at my mind, and I know if they get going, they could have a chance at breaking it. Indy, you too. They want in your mind more than his right now. They are intrigued by us, and they want to know how we can be witches without any heritage."

"Then why don't we just tell them?" I asked, really curious why it was such a big secret.

"Because, we don't even know. We don't want them to get our secrets when there is an active war in our world right now. We don't know their side, and we don't know who the affiliate themselves with if they do associate themselves with our world at all."

"Good point!" I said, and started eating. Zander looked shocked, and I smiled. "We're witches. She telepathic and Telekinetic." I explained simply. "No biggie." I added.

"Yeah, no biggie . . ." he mumbled. "They do have some weirdo's going to this school don't they? Like the kids with wings? I've never seen a person with wings before. And the Valissa girl. It's just weird for me."

"I know how you feel." I stuck some food in my mouth. I had to use the forks and such because I couldn't figure out these stupid chop sticks. Ithy of course, was just using her mind. Lucky.
Back to top Go down
color_me_stupid
Admin
color_me_stupid

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Nixie and Ece walked arm in arm to Aiden's room. "Which number did he say it was again?" She kept asking Ece. Ece rolled her eyes, again "Nixie like I've told you like three times before it's room 401." Nixie laughed and looked at her best friend "And as I keep telling you I can't believe how much you like Aiden and yet you don't want to admit it! And that's why you remember his room number." It looked like Ece blushed but Nixie couldn't really tell. They had finally reached Aiden's room and knocked on his door. "I hope he didn't leave." Nixie said but just then Aiden opened the door.

"Hey girls!" He said "Come on in. My new roomie and I were just getting ready to come and pick you up."

"Well we beat you to it I guess." Nixie said and gave her brother a big hug. "So who's your new...oh hi Blaze." She said and felt her face get a little warm.

"Hey ladies! Ready to go get some good eats?" Blaze said as he looked from Ece to Nixie. Right then the door knocked again and Blaze went to go answer it. "Oh hey Anna."

"Hey sexy Ze! Ready to go to dinner? Oh hi Nixie. What are you...oh hi Aiden." Leanna said as she stepped into the room, eyes staying on Aiden. Whispering to Blaze she said, "So is Aiden your new room mate?" He nooded.

Nixie looked around the room and rolled her eyes. "Well boys there are two of you and three of us, so are you just going to let us starve?" Everyone laughed, including Leanna which surprised her. They left the room, Aiden arm in arm with Nixie and Ece and Blaze with Leanna. When they entered the dinning hall they sat at a table and were immediately joined by Blaise. They all talked and laughed, asking the other who they had for a room mate.

"Well Nixie and I are room mates." Ece said and hugged Nixie.

"Yeah? Well Blaze and I are roomies so who can beat that?" Aiden said, and it sounded like a challenge.

"Well my room mate is a new guy named Zander and I have no clue about him." Blaise said and everyone laughed. "That's him over behind us." He said pointing the new guy.

"He looks pretty cute but my room mate beats all of yours. Why may you ask...I'm living with a 'mutated' witch!" Laughter erupted from the table. "Oh and get this she was all trying to get on my good side. I told her that I didn't care what she wanted or even if she liked me 'cause I don't like her. She and her freaking sister are giving us witches a bad rept. How can you be neutral?" She asked Blaze and Blaise who just shrugged and continued to eat. "Can you guys feel that? They're making their barriers strong for some reason. I bet they think we're trying to enter their minds." Laughter erupted again and they continued eating their dinners. Not letting the weirdo twins enter their conversation again.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:23 pm

Blaze watched as his younger brother stopped eating and tears filled his eyes. Sighing he put his fork down and took his brothers chin turning him to look at him. "Es what's wrong?" Blaise sniffled "Well I just don't understand why they don't like me!" Ze rolled his eyes but pulled his brother to him. "I believe it's a mutual misunderstanding on all of our parts, from what I gathered earlier..." That still made Blaze uncomfortable, he'd never forceably entered a mind or been pushed into it, in fact the only mind he'd ever been in besides his own was Blaise's; his mother had taught him to use his magic respectably and that certainly was not..."They're fighting a war in their world, one that doesn't touch our kind of magic at all, nor Anna's. They are worried about sides...it gets really fuzzy. The point is they don't not like you it's just they don't understand us." True Blaze didn't dig deep, everything about it made him uncomfortable, but Blaise was content and the multitude of girls watching squeed when Blaise kissed his cheek before digging into his pudding.

Ece stared around uncomfortably. She didn't like that this situation. Sure her family had no ties with this magical world, they would have known about any wars, but that didn't mean they couldn't. Biting her lip nervously she concentrated on watching the others eat, she couldn't just couldn't make herself eat. Ece listened to the room around her when her pointed ears caught an interesting tidbit....They do have some weirdo's going to this school don't they? Like the kids with wings? I've never seen a person with wings before.... Eyes turning black Ece tried, really, to fight the demon's protective nature that flared up inside of her, but Quin had always stilled her before...Quin wasn't here.

Gripping the table she felt it splinted underneath her fingers, the von Allen's looked at her and said in unison "Ece are you okay?" Aiden and Nix looked afraid "It's the demon inside her..." Aiden said "Quin usually calms it..." Nix finished in the true twin fashion. In an instant the van Allen's had out their spell books, one trying to summon Quin the other to contain the demon blood boiling in Ece's veins, neither worked.

Ece threw the ball of fire at Ithy, Indy recived a torrent of ice and Zander well Ece marched on him. "Who. Do. You. Think. You. Are?" She screamed, each element covering an arm as Ece's now black eyes were trained on Zander. "Weirdos? The only ones I see here are those unexcepting of others because they are different. Ithy and Indy appear normal but practice witch craft, yet so do Blaise and Blaze and yet you would be unexcepting!"

At that statement the van Allen's were standing awestruck as the princess that tolerated them in the past stood up for them. "We are new here, we don't even belong in your world. A normal person would try to learn about us before making decisions so you must be a weirdo." Black tears streamed from Ece's face. She froze his feet to the floor and her wings grew as she leaned into whisper in his ear. "I know what you are, I can feel it..." Stepping back she rose her flaming arm and yelled "You've made a powerful enemy in me when you insulted those I consider family..." About ready to bring the flame on his head Ece as stopped with a sword threw her abdominum. She fell to the floor clutching at the bleeding hole in her stomach, and turned to look at her attacker.

"Quin?..." She mumbled as she returned to normal. There her brother stood cleaning his sword and tsking. "Can't leave you alone for one minute can I twin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School is in session...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our World Our Writing :: Ouran: Extreme-
Jump to: