Our World Our Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our World Our Writing

A place to RP, write your own stories and create your own world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School is in session...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-30

School is in session... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:26 pm

As she apologized Blaze finished his cigarette and cupped her face in her hands. "This is not your fault Ithy, never blame yourself for what happened." Blazes's eyes darkened once more as he kissed her hard on the mouth and wrenched away so that he could stare into her perfect eyes. "I have to tell you...." Still shaking Blaze lowered himself down and sat beside her. "Your magic is different than mine, we've established this but there is something I didn't tell you that you need to know." He took the cigarette out of her mouth and flicked it away, his magic was out of her system now.

Running a hand threw his hair he started. "You are like a gray magic right? Well we both know there is evil in the world, it is seductive and so sweet, addicting. Dark witches like myself are the only beings that know magic that can contain it and not turn to it, that's when you get real evil like demons. Then you have light witches like Blaise, and they are not even touched by anything that can be considered dark, the darkness is most addictive to them and the grey ones like yourself." Blaze's fingers twitched slightly trying to urge her to understand.

"If allowed it will suck you in and cause you to go insane, then you will kill everyone you love and try to take the world with you on your spiral into madness." Blaze looked at her, and touched her hand. "I let my magic touch yours, I could have destroyed you for the simple pleasure of feeling closer to you. I will never do it again, but I will kiss you again if you'll allow it?" Blaze looked at her hopefully his magic fully reseded and his eyes clear of the storm again.
Back to top Go down
https://fangurlsfanfics.darkbb.com
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:53 pm

I could feel his pulse in his hands as he cupped my face. He kissed me roughly, pressing his lips into mine. His eyes were black. So black. He stared me in the eyes. He was sitting next to me, ans started to explain something I could never even fathom I absorbed all he said, looking into his eyes the whole time.

I leaned against the tree trunk when he told me how I could go insane. How I could kill everyone I loved. His eyes were still black. They were barely recognizable. He had reached out and was touching my hand lightly. I glanced at the two hands, and slowly turned mine over and wrapped my fingers around his. I looked up into his eyes. They were green again, the bright green they had been before. "I will never do it again, but I will kiss you again if you'll allow it?" He had stated it as a question, almost as if he wasn't sure. He looked hopeful, and it just pulled at my heart.

I stared into his eyes, his beautiful eyes. I put my face closer to his, so that they were just a hair's breadth away from each other. "Of course." I whispered. I searched his eyes questioningly, biting my lip gently. Then, I closed the distance between us, placing my lips gently against his, my hand resting lightly on his cheek. There wasn't any entwining of magic, or any darkness pushing against me. It wasn't the mind blowing kiss we had had before, but this one was better in some way, but I wasn't sure. At this point, I wasn't sure of anything except that I was attracted to Blaze. That I liked him. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:33 pm

The kiss was so sweet and innocent. It made Blaze forget for that single moment about all the darkness swirling inside him, waiting to consume those he loved the most, those he cared for. Just as he was going to take the kiss deeper the bell rang, Blaze slowly drew them out of the kiss with soft pecks to her cheeks, eye lids and nose. When they both opened their eyes he gave her a dazzling smile that could melt the arctic circle.

"We have class...and a date later, kisses saved are even sweeter than their intended moments would have them be." Blaze stood and held out a hand to help her out of her sitting position. "May I walk you to class? Or were you going to meet Indy somewhere?" Blaze asked gathering his books and watching her out of the corner of his eye. Something horrible was bound to happen to her, he'd have Blaise watch her as well. He'd never felt this spark, this need to be with another person before which meant she would be a target as long as he felt it, at this point it felt as if he'd never stop.

Before he could stop himself Blaze kissed her once more traveling from her lips to her neck in one glorious cascade of kisses on silk. He pulled Ithy close to him and sighed into her neck "Tonight will be the greatest of nights..."
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Blaze's Head was resting against my shoulder lightly. I could feel his breath on my collar bone, tickling it slightly. I ran my had through his hair lightly. It was so soft. The black dye had faded completely, leaving the blond hair. It was like he was a planet, and I was the asteroid that couldn't help but be pulled to him. I had never really been attracted to anyone like this before. Sure, I'd had crushes, but this was different. I couldn't explain how it was different, or why, it just was.

The warning bell rung across the grounds. "Come one love, we have class." I heard and felt him sigh. He lifted his head and smiled at me. "I have math now." I told him, a slight excitement in my voice. I liked math. I was good at, and I loved it.

"I'll walk you." I grabbed my books, and he took my hand, entwining our fingers. I smiled, and we headed off across the Quad Area and around the Pink clocktower towards my math building. We headed up the steps of the building and towards my calculus class. We stopped at the door.

"This is my room. I'll see you later tonight." I kissed him on the cheek lightly, and then turned to go into the room.

INDY POV

After Japanese class, I was ready for a nap. I headed off to my room, ready to take a nice long nap, and maybe even read a book. I didn't have to go to class for a bit, so I was prepared to relax. I unlocked the door of the room, and stepped into the room. I barely looked at anything as I headed to my room. Finally, as I was about to enter my room, I looked up. "Oh dear!" I gasped. The room looked so different. It wasn't white and bare anymore. It seemed as if those decorators had done a fantastic job. Then I noticed someone sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels on the TV. It was Quil. "Oh, Hi!" I said to him, waving slightly.
Back to top Go down
color_me_stupid
Admin
color_me_stupid

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:15 pm

Aiden and Ece walked together to the lunch room. Once they got there Aiden was 'jumped' by Nixie. "Jesus Nixie!" He said through his laughter. "Get off me!" Laughing harder herself Nixie got off Aiden and helped him up. "Sorry Aid! So how was Gym?" They walked to the table together. He was about to answer when Blaise wailed "Ze!" and all the girls ran up to him. Ece was the one that took his arm and sat him next to her. She was stroking his hair, "He's coming he's still got class, want some cake?" Blaise looked up at her, tears forming in his eyes, "He's coming he's still got class, want some cake?" She said trying to pacify the seventeen year old as if he were a toddler. "Yes please...." As Blaise at his cake Ece watched him eating his cake.

"I'm going to kill him. He should know better! I mean he is his brothers keeper basically he should know when Blaise needs him." She said as she at a bite of her food. "Oh just like you right Twin?" She quickly turned around and glared daggers at Quin. "You stabbed me." She said to him and he sat down and smiled at her "Yes you deserved it..." Nixie had to try not get too worried about another fight. Since Quin was here she knew he was able to calm her down if necessary. "In the stomach." Ece said narrowing her eyes, giving him a dangerous look. Quin just nodded again and winked at Nixie and Leanna who just melted (practically) "Again you deserved it, killing the boy would not have solved anything." Ece took another bit of her lunch and her mood seemed to change. "Next time do it somewhere that doesn't hurt as much."

Quin nodded and started eating Ece's lunch, she just stared at his hand, "So I'm staying here from now on to keep an eye on you." "You're what!" Ece yelled and slammed her fists on the table, looking at him for an explanation "I'm staying here, you aren't responsible enough to really stay by yourself and mother and father agree that we shouldn't be apart just quite yet...you aren't as mature as you should be..." Ece huffed and turned her attention back to everyone else.

Taking a bite of her own food (it was chilled sushi) Nixie looked at Ece, "Well that's some big..." "Don't say another word about it." Ece said, closing her eyes and rubbing her temples. "Sorry. So was gym as amazingly annoying to you as it always was?" Nixie said but when she looked toward Ece she saw a white sparrow fly through the windows. "What is that?" She said and pointed to the sparrow that was clearly coming toward them. Blaise's face lifted as the sparrow flew down and landed on a plate in front of him.

"Hello master Es." The sparrow said, "Hello." Blaise said and waved at him. "I have commands from master Ze to give you a message: Master Ze is currently indisposed at the moment but he will make it up to you in chocolate and cake." The sparrow said and Blaise smiled his wonderful smile. "Thank you so much mister sparrow!" He said and gave the bird a little pat as it flew off and turned into smoke.

"See Blaise, I knew Ze won't leave you." Leanna said and gave him a big hug. He smiled at her and took a big bite of his cake. "Well Nixie, Es and I had math today and let me tell you it was...BORING!" Leanna said and laughed. Aiden smiled at her which made her heart melt. "I mean we had that same math class, what two years ago?" She asked Nixie who just laughed, "Yeah! I still have the notebook with the exact lesson she was talking about today. I guess that means I'm going to ace that class easily!"

Laughing Aiden pipped in, "Well Ece and I had gym class today and played dodge ball. So to have a little laugh I would, occasionally start the ball on fire." Leanna and Nixie's jaws dropped which made Aiden laugh harder, "That wasn't as bad at what Ece did." Nixie looked over at Ece, "What did you do?" Ece smiled and just looked into Aiden's eyes "I guess you could say I made the ball explode from the inside out." Leanna cracked up laughing and spit out a little bit of her water.

"Perfect Ece did what? I'm just kidding Ece, I wish I could've seen that! All the fun I had was drawing on the chalk board and making the teacher have to go re-due everything!" Nixie looked at her with a look of surprise. "That was you?! That was pure genius! All the fun I did was making ice roses." Nixie pouted a little which made the whole table laugh. She couldn't help but smile herself and eat a bite of her salad. "Well I guess I couldn't freeze the teacher's hand to where she was without getting into trouble."

Aiden rolled his eyes, of course she didn't want to get into trouble she never did. That really was the only difference between them really, except for their powers of course. Last year, for example, he had about ten or more detentions for different reasons of course. His favorite was when he glued someone shoe's to the cement and lite his girlfriends hair on fire (it was a slow fire for his liking) and he only did this because they made Nixie sit in the sun for too long, making her have to be in the hospital for over a week. Smiling to himself he looked at Leanna who just shrugged and giggled a little. Aiden knew she had been in his mind and for some strange reason he really didn't care, it almost felt natural.

"Well everyone I must part, I need a little break. I will see some of you guys in my next class." Leanna said and stood up. "Would you mind if I came along with you?" Aiden said and Leanna shrugged "If you want to I guess." He smiled and her breath hitched. They walked out into the grounds in silence and Leanna sat on a bench close to the doors. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her pack of cigarettes. Picking one out she held the box to Aiden "Want one?" Leanna asked and he shrugged, "I've never had one but shouldn't hurt me much right?" She laughed and he took one. She put the pack back in her pocket and kept searching through her pockets for her lighter. "Need a light?" Aiden said and held out his thumb, lighting it with just a thought.

Laughing as she stuck her cigarette in the fire and inhaled. Blowing out the smoke Leanna started to relax "So did you want to talk to me about something?" She asked. Aiden lite his own and looked at her "Well wouldn't you know?" He took a small drag on it and exhaled "Not half bad." He muttered to himself. "I'm sorry about looking into your mind earlier, I was just wondering what was on your mind. So no I don't know why you're out here with me right now." Taking a drag Leanna looked at him, his beautiful eyes staring into her. She blew out her breath in anticipation, "What?! Tell me please!"

Shying Aiden looked into Leanna's eyes, "You know your eyes change colors? Last night they were a blue and now they are a grayish blue." He saw Leanna blush and shook his head, trying to remember what he was going to ask her. "I was wondering if you could do a little something for me?" "Sure I guess. What is it?" Leanna said and Aiden took a long drag, trying to calm his nerves "Well I was wondering if you could tell me...this is really wrong of me to as you..." "Oh Aiden just tell me already." "Alright! Could you tell me if Nixie likes anyone?" Leanna's eyebrows raised and she laughed. "Are...are you serious? Of course I can but I would feel wrong doing it but yet it would be so much fun!" She took the last drag on her cigarette and stood up. "Is that all you wanted to ask me?"

He smiled and put out his own, "Yes actually. I know it sounds weird but I am very protective over her I guess. She's just been hurt so much, I can't help but worry." Leanna looked at him and saw the flashed of the memories of his siter from a very young age. They went by in a blur, there were so many that Leanna felt faint and had to lean into Aiden. She looked up, tears forming in her eyes and escaping down her cheeks "It must've been so hard for you to see all that happen to your sister. I'm so sorry Aiden." Leanna said and put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Not all that happened to her." He said in a whisper and held her hand in his. The warning bell rang and he jumped up, extending his arm to Leanna "Ready for History class?" Leanna smiled and took his hand. "As ready as I'll ever be." They walked hand in hand to their history class.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Quin looked up from his channel surfing to see his roommate. She was standing at her door waving uncertainly and taking in the room, Quin nodded and waved back. "Not to be intrusive but may I ask how your day was?" Quin stood glad to be in a simple beater and shorts than that school uniform. Going into their tiny kitchen he pulled a soda out of the fridge and offered one to Indy. "I had my servants stock the fridge with what is known as 'junk food' you are welcome to help yourself to it." Quin opened the soda and took a drink grimacing at the sugary flavor he'd never get used to that. Quin kept his eyes focused on Indy, pushing up his glasses with a single finger waiting for her.

((I'll do more later for everyone else))
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:06 pm

INDY POV

I smiled uncertainly at Quin. I really wondered why he was in here. "Uhm. It was good. I - uh - like what you've done with the place." The walls in the living area were still white, but now there was a black couch facing toward the new plazma TV, with two red chairs facing inward toward the coffee table. All of them had pillows - the black couch with red pillows and the red chairs with black. It was all very impressive and very nice looking. I followed Quin into the kitchen and hoped up onto the counter. I couldn't help but laugh a little when he grimaced at the taste of the pop. It was an aquired taste. I played with my skirt for a minute, wondering how to exactly put my thoughts into words. I decided to just tackle it head on. "So, are you my new roommate?" I asked him. He nodded. "So, uh, what happened to Lissa? Did she get a new room?" I swung my legs back and forth, waiting for him to answer. A boy roommate. Oh dear.
Back to top Go down
color_me_stupid
Admin
color_me_stupid

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Quin-

Quin gave Indy a long look before sipping at the sugar drink again. Blah! "Lissa returned to her home world their was some trouble apparently, thankfully I convinced the Dean that I would be a fine replacement for her at this point." Quin finished his soda and crushing it easily between his thumb and forefinger before tossing it into a recycling container. Setting his eyes on Indy he gave her an unfaltering stare down "Is that alright with you, I could have you moved to a separate room if it pleases you." This room was adjacent to Ece's therefore he would be staying in the room, however he didn't want to force her out of her room if it was unnecessary, as it wouldn't be worth the hassle. "Though I would much rather you stay here." Quin sent her what he knew was a smoldering look, hoping that the very attractive young woman would choose to stay.

Blaze-

After pacifying his brother Blaze quickly jumped into his shower. The water was as hot as possible and the steam that rose off of Blaze's body spiraled upward and formed into the shapes of dragons. As he washed he let his mind wander threw the minds of others and was content as a shadow filtering threw the trees. Then as soon as the shower began it ended and Blaze stood wiping his body down with a fluffy, white towel. Glancing at the mirror Blaze smiled when he saw that his hair was back to it's golden blonde color. Wrapping the towel around his waist he walked from the bathroom to his bedroom and began to dress for his date. He finally settled on a black vest that buttoned, with a pair of black pants and shoes. Blaze kissed his brother's head before he left the room to walk over to Ithy's room. On his way he conjured a bouquet of wildflower, though their stems were black the flowers had the most vibrant colors and would re-sprout if they were planted.

It was weird to be nervous but nervous Blaze was when he approached the room he was early and he knocked three times on the door. Ithy was a beautiful sight when she opened the door Blaze almost forgot to breath. "Hi, I brought you some flowers..." Blaze said leaning against the doorframe trying to look like he wasn't about to jump out of his skin with nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Indy POV
"Lissa returned to her home world their was some trouble apparently, thankfully I convinced the Dean that I would be a fine replacement for her at this point." I nodded, watching Quin crush the pop can between his fingers like a tiny bug, and I knew I could never do that. He frightened me slightly. He put me on edge, but it wasn’t a very uncomfortable feeling. I glanced up to see Quin’s eyes bearing into mine. "Is that alright with you, I could have you moved to a separate room if it pleases you." He didn’t blink, at it set the hairs on the back of my neck on edge. I stayed silent, contemplating the situation. I’d already set up my room, and it would be such a hassle to move everything now. And a male roommate couldn’t be too bad, could it? And he was my type. Exactly my type. "Though I would much rather you stay here." I blinked unexpectedly, only to realize I hadn’t been blinking. He wanted me to stay? I grinned inwardly at this notion.

“No.” He looked at me quizzically. “I mean, no, I’ll stay. I won’t need to be moved.” What was that? I was acting like Ithy now! Normally I was good with boys. Although, I’ve never encountered a boy like this before. I popped open my pop and took a deep draught attempting to distract me from Quin standing there in nothing but shorts and small white tank top. I blushed just a little bit at the thoughts running through my head. I started playing with my skirt again. I thought back to earlier in the day when I had attacked him. Well, not so much as attacked as . . . Okay, I attacked. I started to pleat my skirt, my heart rate increasing with every pleat.

“So, King, huh?” I started nervously, and mentally berated myself. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I thought. I smiled nervously at him, hoping he would just let my lack of mental capacity slip.

Ithy POV

Oh god. Oh god, oh god, oh god. I was going on a date tonight. With Blaze. I don’t know how it came around, but I was going on a date. I took a quick shower, and by quick, I mean really quick. I must be moving as superhuman speed or something because within 10 minutes I was showered, had my hair done, and was dressed. I was wearing just a simple white sundress and white flip-flops. I just let my hair go and it twist into small tiny waves. I didn’t put on any makeup and just sat on my bed waiting until Blaze showed up. He wasn’t picking me up until seven, and right now it was just nearing 6:30. I shook my leg up and down and twitched my fingers slightly, over and over again. It was 6:50. I looked toward the door and back at the clock. 6:51. My leg started shaking faster.

I glanced at the door just as three knocks rang through the entire suite. I grabbed my bag and sped walked toward the door. I took a few deep breaths and opened the door slowly. “Hi, I brought you some flowers . . .” He trailed off. I took in the full site of him. He was wearing a simple vest, black pants, and black shoes. He was leaning up against the door frame looking cool and collected. I trailed my eyes up to his hair and grinned.

“Your hair. It’s . . . blond?” I half asked half stated. Stupid! Of course it’s blond! He ran hand through his hair quickly.

“Yeah. It’s my natural hair color.”

“It’s nice.” I smiled at him, a genuine smile. I’d remembered to take my meds today, so it wasn’t an issue. I closed the door behind me and we walked down the hall. “So, what’s this motorcycle like? I haven’t been on one in years. My dad used to have one when we were younger.” My hand brushed his and it sent a tingle up my arm. I grinned to myself as we made our way down toward the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:32 pm

Quinn-

He simply watched the emotions rolling threw her and the thoughts keeping his shields up carefully as to not intrude on her privacy. "Yes I rule the Elven realm since my father retired, as soon as Ece finishes school she'll be ruling the Demon Realm." Quinn slid unto the counter top gracefully and dangled his legs over the edge. Trying out a small grin on his face that matched the small chuckle that rose in his throat Quin said "Wizard huh?"

It was funny the way that being around humans, or mutated humans or...anything of the human persuasion would change his personality not drastically, not yet but soon. Around the stoic elves it was perfectly reasonable to act the way he did and offend none, after all everyone acted that way as well. Grace, dignity and face were all that mattered to his people, they were the upper class at least in their own minds. Which was another reason that Ece had never fit in as well in the Elvish realms, she was far to ruled by her own emotions for their liking.

'Actually since you are a wizard or uh witch I was wondering if you had any casting stones with you? I left all of mine at home and they won't arrive for a few days and I was hoping to take a look forward. I hate to be surprised." Though nothing really surprised him Quin found it was a lot easier to do his job when he knew at least a bit what the future held.

Blaze:

“Your hair. It’s . . . blond?” The puzzled sound in her voice had Blaze smiling and running a hand threw his hair “Yeah. It’s my natural hair color.” She smiled and said 'It's nice.' His heart gave an unfamiliar and yet comforting flutter. After Blaze had conjured a vase for the flowers they walked down the hall to his waiting bike. Ithy brushed his arm with hers and it was as if a fire had traveled straight up his arm, it was a pleasant feeling. “So, what’s this motorcycle like? I haven’t been on one in years. My dad used to have one when we were younger."

Blaze couldn't help but wrap an arm around her waist and pull her a bit closer to him. "Well it's made for long road trips it isn't one of those slick, fast bikes most people have these days though I do have a few of those at home as well. I'll have one of my others shipped so that we can go for a fast ride one of these days but this little Harley is built for comfort and she's got a nice set of orange stripes on her." Blaze gave the top of Ithy's head a quick kiss as they emerged outside to the parking lot. Sitting in the student section the only motorcycle was in plain view up front. "There she is the hog Es and I road in on. If you like I could teach you to ride?" Blaze hoped that she'd say yes, there was nothing he wanted more than for her to share everything with him.

School is in session... - Page 3 Harley-Davidson_VRSCDX_Night_Rod_Sp
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Ithy:

“So, what’s this bike like? I haven’t been on one in years. My dad used to have one as a kid.” I asked conversationally. Blaze wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. I, in turn, wrapped my arm around his waist lightly.

"Well it's made for long road trips. It isn't one of those slick, fast bikes most people have these days, though I do have a few of those at home as well. I'll have one of my others shipped so that we can go for a fast ride one of these days, but this little Harley is built for comfort and she's got a nice set of orange stripes on her." We walked out onto the parking lot, and the bike he described was right out front. "There she is the hog Es and I road in on.” She was a beauty. Black on black with orange accents. We walked up to it, and I ran my hand over it lightly, memories running through my brain from back in the days when mom was alive and dad was happy. “If you like I could teach you to ride” I smiled up at him.

“Really?” He nodded. I could feel my face brighten like a light at Christmas. “I would love that!” I smiled up at him, stroking the bike gently. “I’ve always wanted to learn, but my dad got rid of it right after my mom . . .” I trailed off, my hand now still on the bike. “So, where are we going?” I asked, changing the subject before we could even get into any of that.

Indy:

"Yes I rule the Elven realm since my father retired, as soon as Ece finishes school she'll be ruling the Demon Realm." He jumped up on the countertop, dangling his feet over the edge, much like I was. He smiled slightly, and it suited him. A small chuckle rolled through his body as he said “Wizard, huh?” I nodded, swinging my legs in small circles. “Actually, since you are a wizard, or, uh, witch I was wondering if you had any casting stones with you? I left all of mine at home and they won't arrive for a few days and I was hoping to take a look forward. I hate to be surprised." I glanced up at him, surprised. They had those? I jumped off the counter, landing without a sound.

“I do, actually!” I smiled and skipped to my room. I dug around in my desk drawer for a second before pulling out a small white bag. There was a small smacking sound in the bag as the stones jostled around. I smiled, remembering when Ithy gave these to me. I had never used them, nor did I know how to use them, but I liked them anyway. They were a light pink color with white swirls, and white runes inscribed on the top. I turned around, holding the bag in the palm of my hand, and saw Quinn. “Here you go!” I smiled, holding my palm out for him to grab the bag. His hand brushed mine as his long fingers grasped the bag. It felt as if shocks had run up my arm, and into my brain, causing everything to go all fuzzy and dizzy for a second.

I followed Quinn out of the room as he sat down on the couch, dumping the stones out onto the table. You could feel the magic in the air as he gathered them in his hands. I sat next to him, observing everything he did. I didn’t know what he was doing, any of it, but it was fascinating to watch.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:54 am

Quinn-

Quinn rolled the stones in his hands trying to sense out the specific magic that was in the stones. It seemed that Indy had rarely used the stones because they carried only a slight trace of her in them, that would be difficult because he'd have to rely more on Gaia's energy than Indy's. He was slightly saddened because he had hoped on getting an intimate look at Indy's magic. Oh well Quinn knew he'd have amply oportunity to get to know Indy's magic later, that much he had seen before he arrived and was looking foreward too. Keeping his breathing even Quinn opened his eyes and saw the green swirling energy around the stones with hints of lavender from Indy's own magic. With a bit of strain he pushed his own energy, golden in color, into the stones (it helped that he had his personal stone with him and in the bunch). When it was finally filled enough of his own magic Quinn was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

With an even and practiced movement Quinn cast the stones unto the waiting wooden table, which already had traditional reading symbols on it, the stones shifted of their own accord. Quinn smiled when they landed for the area between the stones shimmered to life and began flashing not only images and symbols but words. Using his photographic memory Quinn was able to record and catalog everything he'd seen before the stones dropped one at a time to the floor. Leaning back Quinn felt drained from using unfamiliar and slightly unfriendly magic (Gaia wasn't fond of demons and one with elvish blood was still a demon). Looking at Indy Quinn was surprised that her face was slightly shocked he wondered if she had seen the colors and the images?

Leaning foreward Quinn took Indy's hand in his and felt the warm magic filling his palms, she was definately a giver and he tried to keep her magic in her, he didn't care for the taste of Witch magic usually, though he expected that hers would taste divine. "Did you see that Indy?" He asked his voice low his eyes meeting hers, looking deep within her mind and soul, and she was easy to shift threw though he extracted no information or placed any he just wanted to be connected to her as she talked so that he would know if she spoke the truth or not.

Blaze-

He watched Ithy as she touched the bike with soft hand gestures that would make it seem as if instead of being something made of metal and technology it was a living breathing thing, a long missed pet almost. Running a hand threw her hair Blaze was so caught in the moment of watching her with the sunset at her back that he pulled her close to him. "I'm going to kiss you know." He said and looked deep into her eyes as his other hand traveled down to rest in the small of her back.

Blaze leaned in slowly tilted his head slightly to the right when their lips met his eyes closed in the sheer bliss. Ithy's lips were soft delicate rose petals, as sweet as a dream and silky smooth. Her lips parted slighty when he tilted more to deepen the kiss, her breath filled him. Moondust and starlight mixed with the first drops of morning dew and spring flowers, that was how he was beginning to think of her as his flower, and that was how she tasted. Blaze dipped his tongue inside her for a tentitave taste of her and an explosion of colors emerged before his closed eyes just by the power of her magic and her own undiscovered sexuality. Regretfully he pulled out of the kiss knowing that they'd never get to dinner if he stood and kissed her all night. So he ended with a light peck on her nose before picking her up and setting her on the bike.

"We are going to a nice place to eat and then to the park to walk in the night, after that it is all up to you m'lady." Blaze handed her Blaise's helmet that was pale blue with wings on the side and put on his own which was black with the red shape of a robin on it. Making sure she had her helmet on Blaze started the bike and put Ithy's hands around his waist before they sped off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:39 pm

Indy:

I watched as Quinn rolled the stones around between his palms. His eyes were closed, and he was focusing intently. His eyes snapped open, and slowly, a sweat crept upon his brow, making a thin sheet across his face. He lightly tossed the stones onto the table in what was an very often used movement. The stones shifted on their own, and I couldn’t take my eyes away. Suddenly, as they settled, Things started flashing. Pictures, words, symbols, and all manner of things I couldn’t comprehend. I watched as the flashed, one after another, in a nearly seizure inducing frenzy.

As soon as it started though, it stopped. I couldn’t recall anything I had seen. I wasn’t even sure if I had seen it. The stones dropped to the floor, and Quinn leaned back, heaving a heavy sigh. I could feel Quinn glance at me, but I couldn’t take my eyes away from the stones. I had seen a lot of strange things, but never anything like that. He leaned forward and grabbed one of my hands. I could feel his heartbeat pulsing in his palm and his magic caressing over his skin.

“Did you see that Indy?” His voice was low, and he looked me straight in the eye. I could feel him inside my head, but I made no attempt to stop him. It felt . . . Friendly almost.

“I . . . yes? No? I don’t know.” I turned my eyes back to the stones. “There were colors, and pictures, and symbols I’ve never seen.” I muttered. “It was so strange.” I glanced at our hands, his large one engulfing my rather tiny one. I could feel his magic crawling over his hands, and intertwining with mine. It wasn’t an unpleasant feeling, but an odd one. I didn’t know what to make of this situation. I pulled my hand away, freeing it of his magic, placing it safely in my lap. I glanced up from my lap and to his eyes. “What was that?” I asked, serious on all notes, and scared on even more.

Ithy:

Without even answering my question, Blaze wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. “I’m going to kiss you now.” He stated, staring at me intently, one of his arms traveling down to rest at the base of my back.

He closed the small gap between us, leaning his head to the right slightly, and finally touching his lips to mine. They were tantalizingly soft, not nearly how you would expect them to feel. He deepened the kiss, and I parted my mouth slightly, some out of pleasure, but most out of wanting more. It was as every girl expect a kiss to be. Magical, fireworks inducing, goosebump making, like kiss. He slowly, cautiously, slipped his tongue inside my mouth, conjuring up feelings and sensations I was sure no person had ever felt before. It was as if pure ecstasy resided in his mouth, and I couldn’t get enough.

He slowly pulled out of the kiss, and I could sense his lingering want. He kissed me lightly a the nose, a slight peck, before picking me up and setting me on the bike. He grabbed a helmet, and adorable blue one with wings that I knew must be Blaise’s, and I plopped it on my head. Perfect fit. I slapped down the visor on it, and Blaze strapped on his own helmet before climbing on the bike, and wrapping my arms securely around his waist.

I grasped him tightly as we took off speeding towards the hustle and bustle that is the city. I laid my helmeted head against his back, enjoying the feel of the engine between my legs and my entire body pressed against Blaze. We weaved in and out of traffic, and less then a half hour later, we were pulling into a parking in front of a restaurant. I glanced up at the building, a rather large one, that was steel encrusted and very modern. We ditched out helmets, and he grabbed my hand and we walked inside.

Surprisingly, the inside barely resembled the outside. Inside, it was like a classic hotel. Marble floors, high gilded ceilings, potted plants on pedestals, the whole sha bang. We walked towards what was obviously the restaurant area, and up to the Host stand. “Van Allen.” Blaze said to the host confidently. Marking something on his sheet, the host escorted us to our table, helped me get into my chair (Like a true gent) and gave us our menus before leaving us.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:10 pm

Quinn-

The half elf took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes in slow methodical circles. Then he looked at Indy and said slowly "That was the future I was looking for, the fact that you can see it means that you have some gift for prophecy and sight." It meant she had a strong inclination for the magic of sight being able to see what he was casting, of course he was using her stones...When he noted that she was fixated on his eyes Quinn quickly put his glasses back on, he'd forgotten that the demon eyes entranced all who looked at them, Ece had the elf eyes. "Listen Indy this is a very important and very dangerous gift to have, if you are untrained you could harm yourself and others, but if you allow me to train you your government will try to control you."

He had the urge to take Indy's hands again but resisted, he had noticed how she had seemed replused by his magic earlier and that was natural though he didn't know why it made his stomach churn. "I will train you, I've seen that I will the question is do you want the training now or later?" The stones had told him that she was a dreamer so she would always need the visual aids of stones, crystal or a scrying ball but with practice and the right stones she could be dreaming prophetic dreams within the month.

Blaze-

Blaze opened his menu and lit the three candles on their table with a wink of his eye. Picking up the menu he smiled, noting what he wanted immediately. When the waiter returned Blazed gave a nod "We would like a bottle of your oldest maderia wine." The waiter nodded and went to fetch the drink "I hope you don't mind but the food is certainly better with a glass of wine." Or two Blaze thought with a grin, because Maderia wine was tasty and smooth, unlike sweeter wines it didn't give you a headache and many time the wine smelled like chocolate, coffee, or even fresh berries. They sat in silence for a few moments before the waiter returned setting the wine on the table giving a slight bow to Blaze before leaving again.

Taking the wine Blaze gave Ithy a wink "Give it a try my flower, if you don't like it I'll get you an Italian soda." Blaze winked and poured his own glass before taking a sip, yum this was one that had a hint of strawberries and chocolate. Blaze couldn't keep his eyes off of Ithy as she studied the wine he set before her, before he realized that he didn't want to pressure her into anything. Delicately he took her hand wrapping her fingers in his "Truly Ithy you do not need to drink if you don't want..." He had assumed that she would be charmed by the gesture, foolish simply foolish on his part.
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Indy:

“Hold on. Hold on, hold on, hold on.” I muttered, attempting to grasp a hold of the words running through my head. Future? This guy was insane. I couldn’t see the future. I was pretty sure if I was able to see the future, I would know. “I can’t see the future.” I stated, matter of fact. I got up from the couch, and started walking around the living room. It wasn’t pacing, I wasn’t walking with a purpose. More of a random walk-about. I stopped suddenly, turning to face Quinn. I was standing in front of the TV, right in his line of vision. I’m pretty sure I would know if I could see the future. And I can’t.” I grabbed my jacket and book bag from the chair. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” I muttered, walking off to my room.

Once I entered the room, I threw my book bag on the chair in the corner, and threw myself on the bed. I ran through what I had seen just minutes ago. I ran through it snapshot by snapshot, my photographic memory coming into play. I couldn’t remember exactly what I had seen, I didn’t have time to react and catalog at the same time, but I knew it was weird.

I pulled out my homework, hoping that it would distract me, but unfortunately, I was notorious for hating doing my homework, and thus never getting it done. After maybe finishing half of each of my assignments, I flopped back against my bed, closing my eyes. I grabbed my wand from my pocket, and with a flick, turned on my computer, my music turning on almost immediately. I relaxed, my eyes closing gently. Before I realized it, I was out, thoughts of the future buzzing through my dreams.

(I'll put the rest up tomorrow. I have some writter's block, and I'm tired!)
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:38 am

Quinn-

Opening his sight journal one he had been keeping since his power had started maturing around age six, he turned to one of the earlier pages. Done in crayon their was a sloppy picture and when you squinted your eyes it faintly looked like Indy. Underneath it was written "This is the girl that will break your heart..." Further down the page was another passage made in ink, most likely from a 13 year old Quinn "She can see but she doesn't realize? Why?" Most recenetly was an addition from his very elegant and neat handwriting, done only a few days before Ece had come to this school. "She says no, and then she gets hurt. Who is this girl? Why can't I protect her?"

Having a method to his madness Quinn picked a pen off of the table and began to write "Indy is her name, she is a dreamer...The only way to train her is to seduce her, if you train you will fall in love and Quinn will break her heart as his own breaks, if you don't train her the world she lives in will come to an end and she will die."

There was only two possible futures for this, two outcomes that both would leave his heart aching and broken. So Quinn decided that he would gaurd his heart from the beautiful girl next door and perhaps save them both. Rubbing his eyes Quinn put the book back in it's hiding place within the shadow realm. Stripping off his shirt he grabbed a towl to shower, a cold one for the future had shown him something that had certainly excited him, and then fell into bed. Naked and wet Quinn fell into a fitfull sleep, dreams that had not invaded his mind since adolesence once more ran rampant and he was trapped in visions of her.
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Ithy:

I swirled the wine around the glass with one hand, the other grasping Blaze’s hand lightly. I smiled lightly before placing the glass down on the table, the Amber liquid glinting in the light. “I don’t drink.” I told him, looking him in the eyes, a small smile playing at the corner of my lips. “Although,” I started, gently turning Blaze’s hand over with my own, drawing small shapes on his palm, “I do appreciate the effort.” I traced the lines on his hand, the corners of my mouth turning upwards as he folded in his fingers to grasp my hand and started playing with my fingers. The waiter came back, and we gave him our orders. I glanced up from our hands to look at Blaze. His face was intent, a small wrinkle forming on his brow, and a small piece of hair fell into his face. It appeared like he was thinking deep important thoughts, and I wanted to do nothing for the rest of the evening but watch him.

“What’s that you’re humming?” Blaze asked, his gaze flicking up toward my face, his hand stalling in mine. I hadn’t even realized I’d been, but I knew what song it was without even having to think on it.

“It’s a song my mom used to play for us. It was her favorite.” I started moving my hand as if I were playing the song on the piano. “She played it every night before we went to bed.” I reached the end of the song just as our food came. I separated my hand from Blaze’s and started to dig in.

Indy:

I woke up in the middle of the night, my back drenched in sweat. I glanced at the clock. 3:28. Fantastic. I laid back down, trying to remember what my dream had been about. There was a man, a snake like man. But he had only made an appearance. All I could really remember was Quinn. Quinn and I. Together. Quinn’s face had appeared more than once, and images of him and I together were burned into my brain. I sat up abruptly. What was he doing in my dreams? And thinking about it now, he’d been in them before. Many times before. I got out of bed and, still in my pajamas, went over to Quinn’s room.

“What are you doing in my dreams?” I exclaimed, bursting into the room. Quinn sat up, and I registered the fact that he wasn’t wearing any clothes, and I, in fact, was only wearing a sports bra and some very short shorts. Quinn barely had time to cover himself before I started again. “You’ve been in my dreams! And not just tonight. Before tonight. Probably for a long time. But I’ve met you for the first time ever today!” I started pacing back and forth. “I don’t understand.” I sat on the floor in the middle of the room, and stared up at Quinn, expecting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Blaze:

"It is very beautiful, perhaps one day you will sing it for me." Blaze took a drink of his wine and wondered how it was that the girl across from him was so pure, how he was lucky enough to have her at least for this single moment. Pulling his hand away from her's Blaze began to eat his food pausing every few bites to drink and gaze at her. He was bad for her, Blaze knew it and yet already he was addicted to her innocene, just as he was with Blaise, Blaze was hopeless against the goodness, the purity that they radiated. Was it his fate to be surrounded by, and love, such people that he could destroy with a single mistep of magic. Blaze shook his head he didn't love Ithy, but he was intoxicated by her, even now watching her chew her food he couldn't help but notice the way she wrinkled her nose.

The waiter returned and Blaze ordered Ithy an Italian Soda and marveled when her eyes lit up when it came. Covered in whip cream and dotted with a cherry the drink even had a pink bendy straw in it. "Have you ever been to Italy?" Blaze asked swipping a finger threw her whip cream to which Ithy swiped his hand away "Hey get your own!" She said but laughed as he licked off his finger.

Quinn:

Quinn, who was normally never ashamed of his flesh, quickly covered himself as Indy burst threw his door. Clearing his throat Quinn said in his dryest voice "Since I assume you know what time it is I will answer your question as frankly and clearly as I can." Quinn slipped his glasses on no reason to have another mishap with his eyes and began to speak. "You are a seer. You have prophetic dreams and as such I am in your dreams because I am supposed to teach you." Slightly annoyed at his having to reexplain this Quinn's voice was dry as a desert, and sarcastic. "I've been dreaming about this since I was six years old, I know more things about you than you'll ever know. The great thing about the future is that you can change it, however in this instance there are only two options that I can see. If I train you I will be tied to your fate in helping you save your world," He decided to leave out the part about them becoming lovers "If I don't you'll die, your world will be destroyed and your sister will become a slave eternally to your mortal enemy." There was more, as with each passing moment time changed, now each student Indy and Ithy had come in contact with, espically the special ones, were in danger of dying. When he saw her tense Quinn wrapped the sheet around himself and walked over to her.

Wrapping her small form in his arms Quinn softened his voice. "I'm not telling you this to scare you. I'm telling you this so you know, and will believe me that this needs to be done. I need to train you so you cannot be corrupted and only I can do it because I am the only seer on campus with enough power and will to reign in you." Quinn felt her stiffen knew she was reacting against the demon in him and sighed inwardly before pulling back. "Do you believe me?" He asked looking her in the eyes "Do you trust me?"
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:16 pm

Indy:

It was probably the single most delicious drink I ever had. The cherry flavor caressed my tongue, sweet and absolutely wonderful. The bendy straw only made it about ten times better. “This is amazing!” I smiled brightly, Blaze laughing at my childishness. I ran a finger through the mound of whipped cream on top, accumulating a huge amount on my finger. I stuck it in my mouth and sucked it clean, reveling in the taste. I glanced at Blaze, noticed him watching, and blushed.

We finished eating and left the restaurant, jumping on the bike and heading across town. He drove us down into a very wooded park. It was amazing that a place like this could exist in the middle of the city. He pulled off the driving path, stopping the bike under a huge canopy of trees. I swung my leg over the bike, pulling off the helmet as I went. I watched Blaze pull off his helmet, still sitting on the bike, and boy, was he a sight. His lean body was perfect in every way, and personally, I liked his blonde hair the best. He was absolutely gorgeous.

He caught me looking, and a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth, almost as if he knew what I was looking at. I stepped up to him, an undeniable urge to kiss him pulsing through my body. I wound my fingers slowly through his hair, relishing the soft feeling of it. He placed his hands on my hips, and I stepped even closer, nearly my whole body pressing against him and the bike. I leaned in, and half pulling him to me, I placed my lips to his. Gently, as if just tasting, but it wasn’t nearly enough. I took the incentive, deepening the kiss, pulling him toward me and arching my back into him. I slowly flicked out my tongue, running it over his lips, hungrily asking for entrance, and he readily agreed. I massaged my tongue over his. He tasted of chocolate and berries, what I imagined that wine tasted like. It was as if his mouth still held the alcohol of the wine. I was getting drunk just off of him alone.

I ran my hand down his chest, the other still remaining in his hair, my fingers grazing the buttons on his vest, and tempting me to just rip it off of him. I pulled away, breathing heavily. “So, uh, about that walk?” I didn’t want to separate myself from him, and I was perfectly content to stay like this for a very long time. This feeling was new to me, but it was the best feeling ever. Almost as if feeling in love, but there’s no way I could be in love with Blaze. At least, not yet.

Indy:

I regretted that I had tensed up against him, and I regretted that he pulled away. It wasn’t so much the demon in him repulsing me, or though it was there, it was more the unexpectedness of it. I stared him straight in the eyes, searching them, looking for any hint of deceit, but I couldn’t find any. I leaned back into him, wanting his arms to close around me, and wrap me in his arms. I scooted even closer, looking for the security I hoped he would give me. “I don’t think I have I choice.” I muttered into his chest. I could feel his shoulder muscles flex as he wrapped his arms around me, and I couldn’t help but think of the other parts of my dreams. The parts of me and him together in a more the friend like way.

“Quinn, Are all my dreams going to come true?” I asked, secretly hoping it was so. Just being in close proximity to him like this did something to me. And I couldn’t get the picture out of my mind of Quinn's night attire, and of my dreams of us together.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Quinn:

"As I said the future can be changed so only the ones that you don't change will come true." Quinn soflty brushed a hand over her shoulder before going into his closet. Pulling on his deer skin shorts he climbed into his large bed. Lifting the covers with one hand he patted the bed with the other "Come now Indy you shouldn't be alone tonight and though my bite is worse then my bark I can provide a bit of comfort in the wee hours we have left to sleep." He did want her in his bed so that he could chase her nightmares away he just hoped this wasn't the first step...

Blaze:

Kissing her was like drinking from a pure spring, addicting, refreshing and clensing. Taking her hand he lead her threw the grove of trees. The night was lovely and Ithy was even lovelier. They continued to walk until Blaze saw a clearing, walking into it he was surprised to find a fountain in the center with glow fairies flying all around it. The fountain itself depicted Aphrodite sitting a top a group of dolphins. Walking closer they saw that their were koi fish swimming merrily in the water. Sitting down and pulling Ithy ontop of him Blaze snuggled into her neck and gave her a small kiss. "We've just met and already I feel as if I've known you my whole life...will you be my girlfriend Ithy?"
Back to top Go down
Kris Kringle.
Admin
Kris Kringle.

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Indy:

I slowly pulled myself up into Quinn’s bed, blushing at the thoughts that ran through my head. I crawled under the blanket and snuggled against Quinn, his chest against my back. He tucked the blanket in around me and himself and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close. I laid my head on the pillow, feeling a little uncomfortable owing to the fact that both Quinn and I were wearing small amounts of clothing. I started singing one of my favorite songs under my breath that always made me feel good and relaxed.

“The stars lean down to kiss you, and I lie awake and miss you. Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere, cause I’ll doze safe and soundly, but I’ll miss your arms around me . . .” I kinda thought the song was ironic in a way considering the situation but I continued singing as quiet as possible so that I wouldn’t disturb Quinn, although he probably had super sonic hearing or something. I actually really hoped he couldn’t hear me cause I was pretty certain I wasn’t the best singer in the world.

I started lulling to sleep, and snuggled in closer to Quinn, sighing happily and hoping that I wouldn’t say anything embarrassing in my sleep, even though it would probably happen anyway.

Ithy:

I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck, running my fingers through the soft baby hairs at the nape of his neck. “Do you even have to ask?” I could feel his smile, and kissed the top of his head gently. It’s crazy the way things have gone this past few days. First coming to this school and apparently insulting almost everyone, and then Blaze, and then Quinn nearly killing us, just everything. Well, at least one good thing came out of it all: This moment.

I relaxed into him, smiling as he kissed my neck gently, making my entire body tingle. This moment was probably as close to perfect as it could get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School is in session...   School is in session... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School is in session...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our World Our Writing :: Ouran: Extreme-
Jump to: