Our World Our Writing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our World Our Writing

A place to RP, write your own stories and create your own world

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paige's Profiles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Immortal
Admin
Immortal

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Paige's Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Paige's Profiles   Paige's Profiles Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:07 pm

Paige's Profiles Pretty_eyes_ Paige's Profiles -_-

First Name: Cailyn

Middle Name: Sydney

Last Name: Campbell

Maker: Unknown vampire

Pyrate/Navy/Bystander: Runaway, Pyrate

Occupation: Was a student/Maid, now is a serving wench/maid on board

Ethnicity (German, Swedish, French): English

Distinguishing Characteristics: Her amazingly long hair, when she first came on board she only wore fluffy poofy dresses (1st picture) now she has sortened them and reduced them (she's known for her outfits)

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 126

Eye/Hair: She has gorgeous long, light brown hair, and her eyes are a milky chocolate brown but in certain light they look almost look reddish

Mental/Physical Disorders: She gets nervous easily, vampire

Quirks: She's usually a very talkative person but when she's around strangers she doesn't like to talk, same with smiling. She actually likes to drink a lot but only once to twice a month

Personality: She has a sweet personality but on certain days when she's very thirsty she gets mean and rude and crude. Cailyn is the one person on board that really talks and likes everyone on board (mostly everyone any way)

Talents: She can make full outfits out of very little or fine cloth. She able to down many bottles of rum (about 8 is her record) without feeling ill.

Hobbies: Making outfits and cooking (she's not very good), she likes to read also

History: Cailyn was walking home from a long day at work, when someone pulled her into a dark alley. She tried to scream but the man covered her mouth. He whispered into her ear "I'll make you never afraid of me again. I'll make you fear the things that you once loved." Cailyn began to whimper, she didn't know what was happening to her, she thought he was going to rape her. He began to kiss her neck then she felt excruciating pain. The pain spread throughout her entire body. "I'll come back to you in time my love." the strange man said again. She cried out in pain but the man wasn't gone yet. "Don't fear my love. The pain will ease in time. I'll hide you, to make sure you are safe from any one else." He leaned down and picked her up. The pain was too much, that her vision had become and her head began to pound, that she couldn't concentrate on where she was being taken. Within minutes she was on the ground again writhing in pain. The man leaned down and kissed her softly, "Never be afraid." was the last thing she heard.

Many hours or days later Cailyn woke up. She felt powerful and different. She looked around, she was in a cave and searched for the exit. She found light and slowly crawled toward it. O.O.C: Does sunlight affect them? B.I.C: As she reached the light she slowly found her step and leaped from the cave. What she didn't know was that the cave was very high in mountain and she was falling toward her death. She let out a scream but landed gracefully on her feet. Something was wrong, but she didn't know it until she saw her reflection in a stream. She looked perfect, all her features were very angular and her body showed no kind of marks or bruses, that's how she knew she was bitten by a vampire. As she walked toward town, people started to walk somewhat away from her. Before returning to her home she found the date, she had been gone for nearly five days. Cailyn ran toward the docks, wanting to find a ship to sail her away but what she found in turn was a ship with a crew of only vampires. She talked to the Captain and asked if she could work on the ship, saying that she could help as much as possible for she knew many things in the trade. He gratefully excepted her in the crew and that is where she lived to this day. Cailyn still searches and tries to remember the night or the man that turned her, but has never found him.

Powers/Equipment:

Powers: She can read minds, and is telekinesis, vampire powers

Inventory: Needle, thread, books that she has stolen, she does carry a knife, a necklace from her mother

Advantages/Disadvantages:

Strengths: her power, her art of sewing, her kindness

Weaknesses: Missing her family, being afraid of what she is

Paige's Profiles Paperclips Paige's Profiles Sunglasses Paige's Profiles Colorful Paige's Profiles Shoes-1 Paige's Profiles Thfruit-of-a-different-color
Back to top Go down
https://fangurlsfanfics.darkbb.com

Paige's Profiles
Page 1 of 1